Author Topic: What are you watching right now?  (Read 39912 times)

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
  • Not changing this till Guns N' Roses go on tour

Offline Violet

• Sniper Assassin
  • Pretty On The Inside

Offline Violet

• Sniper Assassin
  • Pretty On The Inside

Offline kathyb76/UK

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dreaming of Revelry
^^
I love stuff like that!.

I'm not watching it right now, but earlier today I watched Dead Body Squad, about  a cleaning team who clean up crime scenes and places where theres been an undiscovered death, they go in and clean up all the body fluids and stuff afterwards  :nervous:

I love all the programmes like that...

Offline VR_Rock

• Sniper Assassin
I watched a whole bunch of stuff in the past 2 days...

Family Guy movie (and episodes), Inglorious Bastards (to see what tarantino is going to be remaking), Black Sheep (New Zealand dark comedy horror), 30 Days of Night (New vampire film with Josh Hartnett, it's good, if you like these types of films), Superbad (new teen comedy, think American Pie) and currently watching Samual Fuller's 'The Big Red One' (Luke Skywalker as a squaddie - Can't go wrong with that).

Offline Violet

• Sniper Assassin
  • Pretty On The Inside
^^
I love stuff like that!.

I'm not watching it right now, but earlier today I watched Dead Body Squad, about  a cleaning team who clean up crime scenes and places where theres been an undiscovered death, they go in and clean up all the body fluids and stuff afterwards  :nervous:

I love all the programmes like that...

Me too! I'm watching Most Evil right now, I LOVE that show. I love all of this crime stuff, especially serial killers.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
101 Most Memorable SNL Moments.

Offline kathyb76/UK

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dreaming of Revelry
Every Body Loves Raymond.

I love Everybody Loves Raymond.  When I first saw it my other half was watching it, and I thought it was shit so sulked when he put it on...but actually got to like it, but had to pretend to just ''tolerate'' it because I'd moaned so much before  :)

Offline Violet

• Sniper Assassin
  • Pretty On The Inside
Some show about people who tried to smugle drugs but got caught

Offline jack_lives_here

• Sniper Assassin
  • I got some genuine imitation bad apples...
Immagine In Cornice - Pearl Jam

Offline teegs

• Target Practice

Offline Violet

• Sniper Assassin
  • Pretty On The Inside

Offline VelvetRevolver27

• Sniper Assassin
  • Where do we go now???
SNL: The Best of Dana Carvey

He's got to be my favorite comedian.. Right now the sketch is on where he's making fun on Bush Sr.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
^^Dana was brilliant on SNL. Between him and Mike Meyers they ALMOST were the best team, but nothing beats the classics like Belushi, Akroyd and Martin.

Offline VelvetRevolver27

• Sniper Assassin
  • Where do we go now???
^ Yeah I love them to.. I was also watching the best of SNL at my mom's the other day.. And there were so many great sketches with them on there... Like the Czech Brothers, Fred Garvin male Prostitute.. The Samuri guy..  :lol: They have too many funny sketches to name..

Offline Violet

• Sniper Assassin
  • Pretty On The Inside

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
  • Not changing this till Guns N' Roses go on tour
kinda Juno, its on. But im not paying attention to it alot though.

Offline kathyb76/UK

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dreaming of Revelry
The Making Of A Monster.

Its a programme on the Crime Channel where every week two Criminal Psychologists and some Crime Analyst talk about how a person came to commit a certain crime, its really interesting.

One day, I will commit the perfect crime..' :lol: ;) :twisted:

Offline peebop

• Straight Shooter
'Who framed roger rabbit' :oops:

I would like to add at this point, I'm watching it because I find Jessica Rabbit hot!

so..in conclusion, i don't know what part of my reply sounds sadder :lol:

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
^^It's true though  :o

HOCKEY!

Offline cousin it

• Sniper Assassin
  • drunk, and disorderly
fox news

I must ask, why?

I, too, watch the Faux News Network. Like tonight when Faux News contributor Karl Rove refused to go on the air to explain his actions(criminal, or otherwise) in the Plame Affair.

For you non Americans, Faux News is the equivalent of Al Jazeera, except Al Jazeera might be more credible.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 12:21:01 AM by cousin it »

Offline peebop

• Straight Shooter
^^It's true though  :o

HOCKEY!

Thankyou!!  :)  :lol: Alot of my buddies reckon that I'm some sort of weird pervert for watching it!  :lol:

Offline tatiana

• Sniper Assassin
fox news

I must ask, why?

I, too, watch the Faux News Network. Like tonight when Faux News contributor Karl Rove refused to go on the air to explain his actions(criminal, or otherwise) in the Plame Affair.

For you non Americans, Faux News is the equivalent of Al Jazeera, except Al Jazeera might be more credible.

we are a purely republican household and it is the only acceptable news channel allowed on our television. my husband loves shepard smith. and i have a teeny crush on sean hannity.

also - my husband is a news junky...