Author Topic: 2007-12-29 - Sovereign Bank Arena, Trenton, NJ, USA  (Read 47972 times)

Offline peronim

• Pea Gun Newbie
Still have an extra tickett!!!! 11th row from the stage in the center...Also this show better get cancelled due to you know who's legal woes... :nervous:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 01:03:48 PM by peronim »

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
I just read on the official home page that they are doing Meet and Greets.That's great!I hope that everybody enjoys the show.It should be great since it's on the weekend :headbanger: :yes: :beer:

Offline peronim

• Pea Gun Newbie
I have an extra ticket to the Sovereign Bank Arena show in Trenton NJ on Dec 29th.  11th row from the stage in the center...FLOOR SEATS!!!!  message me if interested!!  Selling for $75 or best offer!   :headbanger: :slash: :wave:

Offline Stevai

• Straight Shooter
How is this place, I've never been here? Do they search for cameras?

I wanted to get section 1 to be on Slash's side, but can only get section 3. Even called up and tried.

Offline peronim

• Pea Gun Newbie
Its an minor league team arena so it's pretty small...concerts sound good there    saw skynyrd play there and it sounded great

Offline Stevai

• Straight Shooter
Alrighty ... well, I just got my tickets.

Offline Casper

• Gunslinger
I think I might be going to this show!

A friend of mine might get the Meet and Greet for us, too. What's all that shit like? Does the band even show up? Is it worth it?

Offline shaggyvideo

• Target Practice
The meet and greet was worth it.  Especially if someone buys it for you.  Slash, Matt, Duff, and Dave usually show up.  No Scott.  You get about 3 minutes with the group to pick your jaw off the ground and get random shit like Chuck Taylors signed.  And then you get to take a pic with the band.  All in all, one of the greatest nights of my life.  They wouldn't sell meet and greets if the band didn't show up.  It's not a chance thing, you'll get at least 3 of the 5 (Slash and Duff pretty much guaranteed).

Offline Casper

• Gunslinger
The meet and greet was worth it.  Especially if someone buys it for you.  Slash, Matt, Duff, and Dave usually show up.  No Scott.  You get about 3 minutes with the group to pick your jaw off the ground and get random shit like Chuck Taylors signed.  And then you get to take a pic with the band.  All in all, one of the greatest nights of my life.  They wouldn't sell meet and greets if the band didn't show up.  It's not a chance thing, you'll get at least 3 of the 5 (Slash and Duff pretty much guaranteed).
No Scotty boy... That's disappointing, but I can deal. Has he ever shown up? And do they sign things you bring in, like GnR stuff, or do they only sign a poster or some shit they hand out to you?

Offline Laxguy778

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • April 17th, Slash, Cantrell, Morello on one stage
Ok can someone explain to me the seating at this place, is the floor just one large floor, or is it sectioned off with seating?  Thanks

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
^^Maybe you should check the link that Peebs provided on the previous page about seating.

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
I'll make it even easier ;)

They have the "set up" for the Revolver show:

http://www.sovereignbankarena.com/events/seating-charts/

This reminds me of the Foo Fighter's show at Irving Plaza. Someone asked for subway directions from Penn Station to Irving Plaza. I must have posted explicit instructions and a subway map 400x's. And the SAME person kept asking "how do I get there?" "which way do I go when I get out of the subway?" etc..I felt like posting...."for $100 I'll take you personally by the hand"  :lol:

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
^^Thanks,Peebs.I knew that you were the only one who posted a link about tickets.I never checked it out.I just did and let me say they are quite easy to understand. :lol:

Offline y3jDave

• Pea Gun Newbie
Did anyone receive their presale tickets yet?

Offline Slashba

• Gunslinger
I was wondering the same thing. I called the venue and when I told them it was through the fanclub they told me I would have to contact them. :roll: Well I saved my cell minutes and didn't bother since I know that they would know nothing. The email says 14 days before the show so that would be Saturday, so I'll give it until Monday before I get pissed. :?

Offline Cherry Brandy

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Kickin' ass since '89
I am about an hour away from getting tickets...

Offline shaggyvideo

• Target Practice
LEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL
Our records indicate that you have purchased tickets for Velvet
 Revolver at Sovereign Bank Arena - Trenton, NJ. You are receiving this e-mail
 to advise you that your tickets have been mailed USPS First Class mail
 on December 14th to the address provided at the time of sale.

If you do not receive the TICKETS within 48 hours of the event?-do not
 reply to this e-mail--please go to WWW.ETIX.COM and click on the
 HELP|FAQ link to send an e-mail requesting assistance.

Thank you and enjoy the show!
Etix Customer Support
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL

Sweet!

Offline Cherry Brandy

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Kickin' ass since '89
Just got my tickets!

Section six, row 3, seats 1-3.

Seeing VR for the second time, woo!

Offline Slashba

• Gunslinger
Thanks Shaggy, I didn't check my other email yet. :D

Peronim, any suggestions on someplace kind of close to the venue to grab a few drinks and bite to eat? My friend said the Kat Man Du is near by, but not sure how close or if it is even open this time of year. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. 

Offline peronim

• Pea Gun Newbie
Kat Man Du or the 449 room which is right across the street from the arena...the 449 is more of a chill environment that has a stage and everything with live music almost everynight...kat man du is more of a club atmosphere

Offline Slashba

• Gunslinger
Thanks, I'll check out their websites. 449 may be the way to go since it is so close.

Offline Cherry Brandy

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Kickin' ass since '89
So, doors open at 6:30, but show doesn't start till 7:30? Will there be opening acts or what?

What time would you guys suggest getting there?

Offline peronim

• Pea Gun Newbie
****ATTENTION!!!   This was posted on the Sovereign Bank Arena Website (might be something worth checkin out!)                        :headbanger: :slash::

Don't miss the Velvet Revolver Pre-Party presented by Miller Lite

Great Miller Lite Prizes and ticket upgrades!

Doors open at 6 pm at Gate C only for the pre-show party.

Offline Slashba

• Gunslinger
Thanks Peronim! That's a nice little surprise! :beer:

Offline CDLewis

• Straight Shooter
  • NYC
    • hendrixcds.com
I have a pair of Row 3 seats (Duff's side, Section 3) available for this show - I'd be willing to let them go for my cost - $133.50.

Section 3, Row 3!

Nothing to see here, move along.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 02:33:54 PM by CDLewis »