Author Topic: 2007-12-29 - Sovereign Bank Arena, Trenton, NJ, USA  (Read 47256 times)

Offline SlshSolo

• Straight Shooter
New Show in New Jersey, Presale Starts TOMORROW!

On the heels of their recently announced New Year's Eve show in New York City, Velvet Revolver has just announced another show in the area two days earlier. Beginning TOMORROW at 9am EST, Fan Club members will have access to presale tickets for Velvet Revolver's December 29th show at the Sovereign Bank Arena in Trenton, NJ. Members of the VR Fan Club will have access to tickets IN THE FIRST TEN ROWS for this event! If you're not already a member of the VR Fan Club and you want access to spend New Year's with Velvet Revolver in New York City, JOIN NOW!

Don't forget to visit velvetrevolver.com and vote for the next single.

PLEASE NOTE: Your unique ticket passcode will appear once you log in to the Velvet Revolver

Wow, I wonder if their gonna announce even more North American dates? :beer:

Offline shaggyvideo

• Target Practice
3rd row Slash side! Seats 7-8 (section 1).  Awesome!

Offline luvnduff

• Target Practice
Section 2 row 5. Didn't see a seating chart so I don't know where I am lol.

Now if I can just win these damn papa roach tickets for DC on Wednesday I would be the happiest person :)

Offline luvnduff

• Target Practice
ok I found it. I'm in the middle. Guess I"m going to have to make sure I get duff's side on nye :)

Offline shaggyvideo

• Target Practice
luvnduff,
You coulda bought duff section tickets..etix allows u to choose what section to buy from.  i woulda loved section 2..rows 1-3, but i'm happy with slash side row 3 since i never sat on his side before.  seats will be good for my gf as a barrier.

Offline mrbrownstone78

• Pea Gun Newbie
section 2, row 2, can't wait :D

Offline sbennett

• Pea Gun Newbie
Was it a MISPRINT or did I really pay  like $134 dollars for two 3rd row seats???? YIPPEEEEE :D

Offline Slashba

• Gunslinger
Got my tickets too!!! Shaggy :wave:, you are right behind me! I'm in row sec1 row2 seats 5&6.

What an awesome presale this one turned out to be. No VIP stuff with that $50 voucher BS! :beer:

Offline shaggyvideo

• Target Practice
LOL,
That's too funny.  Anyways I'll see you guys there.  Maybe you will want to meet up before hand!

Offline peronim

• Pea Gun Newbie
Just bought my ticket this morning...11 rows from the stage in the middle     gonna be the 7th time seeing them and they always put on an amazing show  :headbanger:...QUESTION- is alice in chains going to open for them again?       :slash:

Offline Cherry Brandy

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Kickin' ass since '89
When do regular tickets go on sale?

Offline mrbrownstone78

• Pea Gun Newbie
on AIC's website they said...

One Last Re-Evolution Tour Date

It's true; Alice will be joining their friends Velvet Revolver for one last date this year. The two bands will perform on Wednesday, December 12 at Universal City's Gibson Amphitheatre in California. There will be no presale for this show as tickets are currently on sale.

i wish they'd play with VR on the 29th and 31st =\

Offline peronim

• Pea Gun Newbie
damnn i wish they would too..i saw them play together in holmdel and camden...the show was incredible..it would be a thrill to see them play at sov. bank arena due to the fact that its such a small venue..but o well velvet revolver alone is still fuckin awesome    :headbanger:

Offline Slashba

• Gunslinger
Shaggy, I've never been to this venue before, so we'll have to see whats near by. I'll check it out! I have a few friends that know the area.

I wish AIC was opening for them again too. I wonder if it may just end up being a NY/NJ local band. Who ever it ends up being, I'm with you  peronim, :beer: this will be my 8th show this year!!!

It's been a VRRRRRRRY GOOD YEAR! :headbanger:

Cherry Brandy, regular tickets went on sale today.

Offline peronim

• Pea Gun Newbie
Slashba, i'm from right outside trenton and know the area very well..any questions you have i'd be more than happy to answer...a little tidbit of fact--the venue is right down the street from a high security prison  (adds a little badass factor lol)

Offline Cherry Brandy

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Kickin' ass since '89

Are you sure? I cant find it on Vr's website or ticketmaster...

I hope I can go... then It'd be my 2nd show! Maybe thats not as impressive as some of you other guys, but awesome nonetheless!

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!

Are you sure? I cant find it on Vr's website or ticketmaster...

I hope I can go... then It'd be my 2nd show! Maybe thats not as impressive as some of you other guys, but awesome nonetheless!

here ya go:
http://ev6.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3AGLOBAL-SB%3ASBA07%3AVR%3A&linkID=global-sovereign&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Offline luvnduff

• Target Practice
luvnduff,
You coulda bought duff section tickets..etix allows u to choose what section to buy from.  i woulda loved section 2..rows 1-3, but i'm happy with slash side row 3 since i never sat on his side before.  seats will be good for my gf as a barrier.

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....I had no idea. How do you choose? Just so I know for next time. Etix keeps coming up for tickets by me.

I'm up for meeting beforehand if you guys are. No rush to get there since it's seats.  I wish AIC was opening again. Those shows were just awesome!

Offline peronim

• Pea Gun Newbie
Just printed my e-ticket  Section 3 Row 1   Cant waitt   :headbanger:

Offline peronim

• Pea Gun Newbie
I also have an extra ticket if anyone's interested...11th row of section two  (11 rows from the stage) let me knoww

Offline Top-Hatted One

• Sniper Assassin
    • http://www.myspace.com/gunsnroses283
I need two tickets if anyone has extras

Offline luvnduff

• Target Practice
Just printed my e-ticket  Section 3 Row 1   Cant waitt   :headbanger:

I'm so jealous lol!

Offline Cherry Brandy

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Kickin' ass since '89
Will the show still go on even with Weiland's arrest?

I want to get tickets sooooo badly, but I don't know if its worth the risk.

Offline Slashba

• Gunslinger
Slashba, i'm from right outside trenton and know the area very well..any questions you have i'd be more than happy to answer...a little tidbit of fact--the venue is right down the street from a high security prison  (adds a little badass factor lol)

Thanks peronim! Kind of like going to the Camdenn Tweeter center :shock: