Author Topic: 2007-12-31 - Hammerstein Ballroom, New York City, NY, USA  (Read 43357 times)

Offline Casper

• Gunslinger
What I have noticed from the past few shows is a new look for Scott which disregards that stupid German/Nazi hat!

Offline OceanMuzik

• Straight Shooter
great pics!
thanks for posting dd!

Offline ripto

• Pea Gun Newbie
Here are a few pics taken by my friend who was up against the wall front row, I was right behind him.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 02:13:09 AM by ripto »

Offline ripto

• Pea Gun Newbie
few more, all of these pics are a little squeezed it seems, just right click view picture to see the bigger version

Waiting in line since 5pm was well worth it  :slash:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 02:15:53 AM by ripto »

Offline tomass74

• Sniper Assassin
  • http://www.myspace.com/wasted_talent69
    • Wasted Talent

Offline Beast-from-Snakepit

• Gunslinger
  • Slashoholic and proud of it
What I have noticed from the past few shows is a new look for Scott which disregards that stupid German/Nazi hat!

yeah thats great that he disregards this nazi hat..please dont say German/Nazi hat..im german and i hate nazis :-)  sounds like all germans are nazis.

these pictures are great!!wow he played on his snakepit guitar again?which song was it?

does anyone got the playlist?

Offline Big Ern

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Go Habs Go!
Some pictures....

:rofl: Never fails to make me laugh!

Do you remember when I was looking at pics and naming the songs they were playing just by looking at them, the types of guitars they were using and their body language? I can ONLY do that with your pictures for some reason!  :wink:

Offline duffdiver

• Sniper Assassin
  • JEES-IT! Pulling out the arsenal! GO DO! SAC'TO!
Some pictures....

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a186/duffdiver/New%20Years%20Eve%2007-08/DSCN2688.jpg

:rofl: Never fails to make me laugh!

Do you remember when I was looking at pics and naming the songs they were playing just by looking at them, the types of guitars they were using and their body language? I can ONLY do that with your pictures for some reason!  :wink:

Ah yes i remember it well....the MONEY shot from FTP ;)

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Ripto-I love that shot of Dave in the middle.NICE!! No hat,either! Thanks for posting! :D

Offline hdgurl

• Pea Gun Newbie

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots

Offline toysintheattic

• Target Practice
here are most of my pictures from the show, the rest of them are on my photobucket: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v210/RocketQueen88/Velvet%20Revolver%20NYE%202008/

susan giving Duff a kiss at 12

i know a few of you don't like Scott's hat and were happy about not seeing him wear it, but sorry my boyfriend brought his hat Scott gave him at a show over the summer and here is Scott wearing it.

my wristband that Duff gave me and my boyfriends guitar pick from Dave

Offline my3sons

• Sniper Assassin
^^Cool!  And you got some NICE shots!!  Thanks for sharing

Offline duffdiver

• Sniper Assassin
  • JEES-IT! Pulling out the arsenal! GO DO! SAC'TO!