Author Topic: Dave Kirschner  (Read 26519 times)

Offline JAC

• Sniper Assassin
  • Kirschner Fan
    • Dave Kushner Fansite
Anyone notice this in Slash's book?

I was not pleased.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
don't have it yet.

Not happy about that though.

Offline Human_Tripod

• Sniper Assassin
  • AUS
serious
i dont think im going to buy it now
fkn editors

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan

I was not pleased.
That is some serious fucking bullshit...don't know if I wanna buy now....

Offline LeCoy

• Gunslinger
  • The King of Funk

I was not pleased.
That is some serious fucking bullshit...don't know if I wanna buy now....
Good idea.  That typo just ruined the entire book for me, and I don't even want to set my eyes upon this disgraceful piece of literature.

(Lol, just kidding, I just found your post really funny)

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Sorry...But I will always be a Dave Kushner Fan......I don't see anything funny about misspelling somebody's name....Especially since Slash has known Dave since they were 14 Years old...Not Funny at all.....

Offline EVH_slash

• Target Practice
Sorry...But I will always be a Dave Kushner Fan......I don't see anything funny about misspelling somebody's name....Especially since Slash has known Dave since they were 14 Years old...Not Funny at all.....

They have been friends for so long, do you really think he would spell his name wrong on purpose? No they are friends and band mates it's a typo, big deal. it will probably be fixed in future printings of the book....
It's a mistake not a dig at Dave

Offline JAC

• Sniper Assassin
  • Kirschner Fan
    • Dave Kushner Fansite
How dare you?

It's an outrage.

I hope Dave writes a book about his time in Velvet Revolution with Scott Weelund, Slish, Fudd and Mett.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
  • Not changing this till Guns N' Roses go on tour
Hey I have an idea any of you guys thought that this might be how his real name is spel Kushner might be his stage name. After all if they have known eachother since they were 14 Slash may just be use too it like that. Just an idea, who knows I might be right, or I might be wrong.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Hey I have an idea any of you guys thought that this might be how his real name is spel Kushner might be his stage name. After all if they have known eachother since they were 14 Slash may just be use too it like that. Just an idea, who knows I might be right, or I might be wrong.

I'm putting my money on the latter

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin

What is a latter?

Offline Scout

• Target Practice
  • "Ever drunk Baileys from a shoe?"

What is a latter?

The 'latter' is the last think you mentioned in the sentence. So the bit where you said you might be wrong is the latter.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin

Offline JonnyVR

• Gunslinger
  • Belfast Odyssey Arena- 8th June 2005

LMAO!  That's a classic quote.  :lol:

Slash can hardly remember recording Appetite For Destruction, so how do you think he's going to remember the way some guy from high school's name used to be spelt? 

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
Because they work together?Next Stupid Question,please!

Offline Human_Tripod

• Sniper Assassin
  • AUS
i doubt it was Slash that spelt it wrong, hes in a band with dave ffs, it would probably have been the editor or even anthony bozza

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
i doubt it was Slash that spelt it wrong, hes in a band with dave ffs, it would probably have been the editor or even anthony bozza
I agree with that as well...I don't think it was Slash at all....

Offline Chili

• Sniper Assassin
Slash'll be just as outraged as you when he finds out :(

They should correct it when they reissue the book.

Offline JAC

• Sniper Assassin
  • Kirschner Fan
    • Dave Kushner Fansite

And send us all a free copy. And get Slash to come and personally apologise to us. This is like mis-spelling Jesus in the Bible.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin

And send us all a free copy. And get Slash to come and personally apologise to us. This is like mis-spelling Jesus in the Bible.

:roll:

Offline Human_Tripod

• Sniper Assassin
  • AUS

no, its way worse

Offline Chili

• Sniper Assassin

no, its way worse

They could sue the publisher (or the editors, whoever responsibility spelling is). If it's not intentional (Slash's choice) for some reason we don't know about?

Offline velvetqueen

• Sniper Assassin
Weird, I hope that's the only mis-spelling in the book...

Offline Negative Creep

• Sniper Assassin
  • Spay Yourself.
It's not a big deal. There seems to be more Kirschner's than Kushner's on Google. It is possible he changed it. It's even more likely that it's just a typo.

Offline Human_Tripod

• Sniper Assassin
  • AUS
It's not a big deal. There seems to be more Kirschner's than Kushner's on Google. It is possible he changed it. It's even more likely that it's just a typo.

it is a big deal