Author Topic: Nfl Started!! Let's Make Our Bets!!  (Read 65325 times)

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin
One of the best teams in history. We may have cheated but it doesnt take away from how good we are.

cheating = one best team in history?

dude your logic is fucked.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
One of the best teams in history. We may have cheated but it doesnt take away from how good we are.

cheating = one best team in history?

dude your logic is fucked.
Absolutely Agreed on that note. :lol:

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin
i will openly admit i know very about grid iron. aside from the very basics and what CT has told me.

but how can a team who cheat ever be considered to be one of the best, in any sport.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
i will openly admit i know very about grid iron. aside from the very basics and what CT has told me.

but how can a team who cheat ever be considered to be one of the best, in any sport.
Exactly.Most People are taught that perseverance and hard work will pay off.Those People should be rewarded for giving their ALL.Then you have people like *cough* the Patriots who thinks that they deserve it without working for it.Funny,how Patriots Fans cannot explain that one to anybody. :lol:

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots

Just for the record, I said NOTHING about the Pats to try and sway his opinion (like I could anyway)...I think a certain other member turned a few people off the Pats this year...

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
^^Agreed.I liked them when Drew Bledsoe played for them.Never been a Brady fan.I lost all respect when SpyGate emerged.The worst thing about it is how they still had Fans support them.If that was my team(which is Green Bay),I would have been truly disgusted whether they were Championship material or not.

Offline scottyh

• Golden god!
  • Global Moderator
  • While my guitar gently weeps...
I think "spy gate" has been overblown. They were caught taping in the first half of the first game of the season. They then proceeded to dominate the second half and blow open a close game. They also proceeded to win their next 17 games after that even though the NFL was watching them like a hawk. Oh, and people don't even mention that the team the Patriots were caught taping were also caught taping. I mean, if this happened 10 games into a season, throw an asterisk on their season. I'm not sure you can legitimately make that argument being that it was caught so early. It does tarnish a great season, though. 

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Well, preseason is in effect, is everybody ready to watch the Broncos kick serious ass?  :P

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
I am not a Jets fan but I am excited since Brett Favre joined. ;)

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
wow. Brady has reportedly torn his ACL. He's out for the season.

Offline scottyh

• Golden god!
  • Global Moderator
  • While my guitar gently weeps...
Bears absolutely dominated the Colts. That's about as good a start as I could have asked for.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
  • Not changing this till Guns N' Roses go on tour
I am not happy he got hurt but in a way I am.

I wanna see what the Pats made out of.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Broncos fucking manhandled the Raiders.

Offline cos78

• Straight Shooter
  • Devil's Child

Offline cos78

• Straight Shooter
  • Devil's Child
I am not happy he got hurt but in a way I am.

I wanna see what the Pats made out of.
bravo..bravo...well brady kinda of deserved it coming from a bunch of cheaters.

Offline The Action Girls

• Sniper Assassin
  • So I Quit
It's all about the Seahawks and Patriots.

Matt Cassel looks like he can fill Brady's position judging by the Jets game.

Offline cos78

• Straight Shooter
  • Devil's Child
If I was to place a bet on any team that can make it to the superbowl "prediction" I would have to say Greenbay. :)
On the other hand it could be Dallas.

Offline cos78

• Straight Shooter
  • Devil's Child
^^Agreed.I liked them when Drew Bledsoe played for them.Never been a Brady fan.I lost all respect when SpyGate emerged.The worst thing about it is how they still had Fans support them.If that was my team(which is Green Bay),I would have been truly disgusted whether they were Championship material or not.
BOOOOOOOOOOOO......Drew Bledsoe sucked.

Offline cos78

• Straight Shooter
  • Devil's Child
BOOOOOOOOOOOO......Drew Bledsoe sucked. :lol: