Author Topic: Nfl Started!! Let's Make Our Bets!!  (Read 65323 times)

Offline jawbreaker

• Target Practice
name 3 possible champions !!
from afc - new england patriots, indianapolis colts, san diego chargers
from nfc - carolina panthers, chicago bears, new york giants
make our predictions !

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
How do you completely exclude Denver from your predictions? This could be a very magical year for them. The Pats I can see totally. Colts and Chargers, I don't expect them to do as well as they did last year.

Giants I can't agree with. Bears will be one way or the other, no in between. They'll either go great or not go at all. Panthers have been getting more solid each year. I can't see this as a year for them.

I'd say it's down to either Pats or Broncos from the AFC, and I'm saying Eagles or Cowboys for the NFC, just for kicks :P

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
  • Not changing this till Guns N' Roses go on tour
patriots all the fucking way fuck all the other teams if i got my pats thats all i care about

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
patriots all the fucking way fuck all the other teams if i got my pats thats all i care about

wow. You're gonna be disappointed with that ideal.

Offline Five Star Edge

• Gunslinger
I believe the Browns will once again be joke of the league.  Oh wait, they already are.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin

win or loose i stand by them same with red sox

Offline sourgirl629

• Gunslinger
    • myspace
I believe the Browns will once again be joke of the league.  Oh wait, they already are.

Yeah, I watch them because of Brady Quinn....well at least when he actually plays. But I hope the Patriots go all the way. They looked pretty strong. Tom Brady got all kinds of time in the pocket.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin

Yeah, I watch them because of Brady Quinn....well at least when he actually plays. But I hope the Patriots go all the way. They looked pretty strong. Tom Brady got all kinds of time in the pocket.
:D pats all the way

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin

They could be better. It's stupidity that's kept them from doing so. Same with Detroit.

Offline Boomy

• Staff
  • Why'd ya have to go and let it die?
I'm a Niners fan. Ever since I was a little dude. Those throwback uni's are awesome. I wish that would be the standard uniform for them.

But I'm totally surrounded by Colts and Bears fans. Let's just say last season's Super Bowl was a BIG DEAL here.

Offline sourgirl629

• Gunslinger
    • myspace

They could be better. It's stupidity that's kept them from doing so. Same with Detroit.

Well, the Browns just got rid of Charlie Frye which, at least, means a slight improvement.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
I'm a Niners fan. Ever since I was a little dude. Those throwback uni's are awesome. I wish that would be the standard uniform for them.

But I'm totally surrounded by Colts and Bears fans. Let's just say last season's Super Bowl was a BIG DEAL here.

Colts...pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. Payton Manning needs to learn how to be a leader.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
pats cought cheating. but i still love them

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin

you still feel that way 11 and 0.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Yes, I do, because they wouldn't be in that situation had they not cheated the first quarter of the season. There are teams that can beat them, and I believe that they can be beat.

Don't question me on a sport you don't know anything about.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
Yes, I do, because they wouldn't be in that situation had they not cheated the first quarter of the season. There are teams that can beat them, and I believe that they can be beat.

Don't question me on a sport you don't know anything about.
I believe they can be beat to. And they dont cheat anymore. And i bet more teams cheat too, do you really think that we are the only team to cheat. We just happened to get caught. And the people who still think we cheat are jealous because we are 11 and 0.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
What do you mean "we"? You play for the Pats? Not if they're 11-0

It's got nothing to do with jealousy. They don't deserve that record because they cheated. Barry Bonds doesn't deserve his record because he cheated, he just happened to do it at a different time when it wasn't illegal.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
What do you mean "we"? You play for the Pats? Not if they're 11-0

It's got nothing to do with jealousy. They don't deserve that record because they cheated. Barry Bonds doesn't deserve his record because he cheated, he just happened to do it at a different time when it wasn't illegal.
fine is 10 and 0 better. And we as in the people of New England. And Barry Bonds cheated alot. For all we no the Pats might of done it that one time or more times. And they dont cheat any more

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
The don't cheat because they got caught!!

Fact is, they cheated, and instead of being stripped of their first few wins like they SHOULD HAVE BEEN, they were given paltry little fines.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
The don't cheat because they got caught!!

Fact is, they cheated, and instead of being stripped of their first few wins like they SHOULD HAVE BEEN, they were given paltry little fines.
and we lost our 1st and 2nd draft picks. or something along those lines

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Oh yeah, that makes a HUGE difference to a team like NE.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
Oh yeah, that makes a HUGE difference to a team like NE.
i didnt say it did. I said what else we got taken away. Face it. We are a real good team. One of the best teams in history. We may have cheated but it doesnt take away from how good we are.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
There is nothing to face. And stop saying "we"...you've not contributed anything to their record or football in general.

Yeah, they're a good team, but their record is reflective of their team.

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
There is nothing to face. And stop saying "we"...you've not contributed anything to their record or football in general.

Yeah, they're a good team, but their record is reflective of their team.
I say we because when i watch a football game and someone asks me whos winning i go we are or us. As in NE. I LIVE in Boston MASSACHUSETTS. Which is part of New England.