Author Topic: Soccer 2.0  (Read 70423 times)

Offline Slash666

• Sniper Assassin
  • Got A Speech Inpediment?...Call D-D-D-D-Dave!
    • Gypsy Beaver - Official Site!
well here it is again :P

Yesterday we signed Ian Harte, Danny Higginbottom (3m), Kenwyne Jones (6m). I'm abit shocked that we payed that much for Jones but who knows it could turn out well

Offline Daniel

• Gunslinger
  • This Station Is Non Operational
    • Daniel's Myspace

Yesterday we signed Ian Harte, Danny Higginbottom (3m), Kenwyne Jones (6m). I'm abit shocked that we payed that much for Jones but who knows it could turn out well
Keano has a proper task trying to keep that little d**khead in line. Good signings overall though. Unsure why he needs 2 more left backs though, unless he's planning to play Higginbotham at centre back.

Offline Iceberg Slim

• Gunslinger
  • The Earth is full-Go home!

I'm ashamed Dean, you had to call it Soccer  :(  :P

I like Ian Harte, I remember his good old days at Leeds. Good addition to the squad. Not really seen much of Kenwyne Jones. Danny Higginbottom, ex man utd player, says it all  :P

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin
the football league piss me off.

because our game with Leicester got abandoned if we want to see the re arranged game fans will have to pay a 50% re-admission fee.

what kind of fucking bullshit is that.

i only saw 5 minutes of the first game because i had to work and now i have to pay another 8 if i want to watch the re-arranged game.

Offline Sammy_dirty_little_thing

• Sniper Assassin
  • Hi, My Name is Samantha
    • Sammy's Myspace Site
i feel so sorry for Chelsea losing yesterday .... NOT!, that was the best day of football yesterday:

Blackburn beat Man City
Aston Villa beat Chelsea - not one but by TWO goals!
and Arsenal beat portsmouth 3-1!  :P :P :P (we're 2nd in the table oh yeah!!!)

Offline Mrs. Tophat

• Gunslinger
  • suicide blonde
when i first heard chelsea had lost i was dead glad....until i realised it was the villa shit that bet them

liverpool and arsenal up there at the top. my two favourite permiership teams. im likin that

Offline Mr Joshua

• Gunslinger
  • Rock n Roll Baby
i feel so sorry for Chelsea losing yesterday .... NOT!, that was the best day of football yesterday:

Blackburn beat Man City
Aston Villa beat Chelsea - not one but by TWO goals!
and Arsenal beat portsmouth 3-1!  :P :P :P (we're 2nd in the table oh yeah!!!)

Oh no. you're not a gooner are you :( :( :( And i used to think you were such a nice young lady  :lol:

• Sniper Assassin
    • Sammy's Myspace Site
hahaha, well you think wrong Mr Joshua!, i'm a born and bred gunner!!!, sorry but that's the way it is :), at least i can sit down and watch a game of footie!!! most girls wouldn't  :lol:

hehehe here's another fact for you - my boyfriend supports Newcastle!, not a great mix really, a Gunner and a Magpie hehe, it's going to be war on the 24th Sept!!!!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 05:42:53 AM by Sammy_dirty_little_thing »

Offline Slash666

• Sniper Assassin
hehehe here's another fact for you - my boyfriend supports Newcastle!, not a great mix really, a Gunner and a Magpie hehe, it's going to be war on the 24th Sept!!!!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sammy, I now hate your boyfriend!  :lol:

Offline Mr Joshua

• Gunslinger
  • Rock n Roll Baby
hahaha, well you think wrong Mr Joshua!, i'm a born and bred gunner!!!, sorry but that's the way it is :), at least i can sit down and watch a game of footie!!! most girls wouldn't  :lol:

We've got our own private little war yet i believe, were playing you on sept 15th!! :P :P

• Sniper Assassin
    • Sammy's Myspace Site

Sammy, I now hate your boyfriend!  :lol:

Fair enough!, Dirty Little Magpies need to be taken care of!  :twisted:

We've got our own private little war yet i believe, were playing you on sept 15th!! :P :P

Can't Wait!!!, bring it on Spurs!, your going down!  :mrgreen:

Offline Mr Joshua

• Gunslinger
  • Rock n Roll Baby
Unfortunately i think you may be right :( :(

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin
internationals today.

hopefully england will get their passing game on and create holes in Israel's defence, if we go stupid and long ball i can see a massive struggle.

Offline Iceberg Slim

• Gunslinger
^Well England didn't go Long ball today..it's Beckham that starts those pointless long balls. Heskey and Wright phillips played really well today. England were played well :shock: but Russia will be tougher.

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin
heskey wastes alot though.

put rooney and hargreaves in for barry and heskey and you've got my england 11

Offline Boomy

• Staff
  • Why'd ya have to go and let it die?
Not a bad game between the USA and Brazil a couple of days ago.

Brazil is just a hard team to keep up with. Kaka will look like he's loafing at one minute, and the second he gets on a fast-break he's ahead of two to three defenders. Amazing speed.

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin
england are 2-0 up and owen has them both.

my bet on this game was owen to score first and 2-0 england. think it was 18 to 1 and i had 5 on it should get a nice return.

Offline Ruhie

• Sniper Assassin
  • use and confuse them, they're numb and naive

my bet on this game was owen to score first and 2-0 england. think it was 18 to 1 and i had 5 on it should get a nice return.

you get anything now its 3-0??

Offline Slash666

• Sniper Assassin
Owen played well but looked quite sloppy still. Man of The Match in my opinion was Gareth Barry, absolutally superb

Offline Iceberg Slim

• Gunslinger
Yeah Gareth Barry played well but I'm not tooo keen on him. He has done a good job though. It'll be good to see if McClaren will stick with the same team next month or stick Lampard, Rooney and Beckham :( back in.

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin

you get anything now its 3-0??

nope =(

damn rio

• Sniper Assassin
    • Sammy's Myspace Site
Arsenal vs Newcastle - Emirates Stadium - Tuesday - Centre line - gonna be good!!!!! :)

Offline Mr Joshua

• Gunslinger
  • Rock n Roll Baby
I meant to say thanks for stuffing us at the weekend :lol: :lol: :lol: No surprises there then!! :o

• Sniper Assassin
    • Sammy's Myspace Site
well i was going to mention it, but i didn't want to rub it in :) i'm not that sort of person  :P

Offline Slash666

• Sniper Assassin
Jose Mourinho has left Chelsea!  :P