Author Topic: KISS  (Read 26272 times)

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
  • Not changing this till Guns N' Roses go on tour
i dont see a topic for them. They kick ass. And even if you dislike them you should honor them. They did somthing dangerous by starting out with makeup but they made it out alive. and they Kick Ass

Offline velvetqueen

• Sniper Assassin
some songs are great and they're fun to listen to. no one is like them when it comes to the image. it's funny how they look, really scary but play happy rock music

Offline tomass74

• Sniper Assassin
  • http://www.myspace.com/wasted_talent69
    • Wasted Talent
I love Kiss in the 70's. They look pretty ridiculous now though. Plus without Ace and Peter, sorry it isnt KISS.

Offline Melody

• Sniper Assassin
  • EStonian...
I love those guys not mine favorite band, but nice band.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
Pissed off that they hire people to wear Ace and Peter's makeup, and it's sad that they're no more than a corporation, but I also grew up with the Destroyer album...that's back in the day...

Offline Sammy_dirty_little_thing

• Sniper Assassin
  • Hi, My Name is Samantha
    • Sammy's Myspace Site
my boyfriend gave me a set of eric singer's drumsticks!!! - signed personally by him, how sweet considering i don't even really like kiss  :?  :lol: :lol:

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
my boyfriend gave me a set of eric singer's drumsticks!!! - signed personally by him, how sweet considering i don't even really like kiss  :?  :lol: :lol:

Then it's still alright, cuz Singer is with Alice Cooper last I heard, I prefer him with Cooper as well, so... :D

Offline slash_frehley

• Gunslinger

Then it's still alright, cuz Singer is with Alice Cooper last I heard, I prefer him with Cooper as well, so... :D

yah eric plays with both still

KISS tied with GN'R and Cheap Trick is my favorite band. If yo get into their early stuff, they truely are amazing. Their first three albums are fucking incredible.

Offline Sammy_dirty_little_thing

• Sniper Assassin
  • Hi, My Name is Samantha
    • Sammy's Myspace Site
ah kooll, well if he's with Cooper then i'm more than happy  :P :P

Offline Mrs Hyde

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Let`s fucking rock!!!!
I listen to them since I was 3 years old, because my brother often brought some cd`s along  :D

I always listened to them even when I went to the kindergarten :D

They kick asses :headbanger:

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
I forgot about how awsome they are, im watching a live concert of them right now on demand. I love KISS. SOOO Much.

Offline vfly79

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dave's Bitchy Fan
I saw them on the Hot in the Shade Tour in '91.They were awesome.Sad though.I saw them in July of that year and Eric Carr died in November of the same year and he was incredible. :(

Offline velvetqueen

• Sniper Assassin
Anyone going to their upcoming shows? I don't know if it's worth it..I'm not a big fan but they're a cool band for sure. The tickets are quite expensive, and it would be better if Ace F still was in the band.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Ace Frehley is touring the US with the Trews

Offline DocLovett

• Gunslinger
  • booze and pills and powders...
    • Mojo Gurus

That won't last, they'll smoke him four or five times, then he'll ditch them.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Enh, then they'll come back home and play to the BEST rock crowds in the world: Canada  8)

(excluding brazil)  :lol:

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
I hope they come to Boston.  Kiss got me into Aerosmith. Aerosmith= GNR and others. GNR and other= Motley Crue, Poison and other hairbands oh and VR and VR=STP. And theres more to it but thats the basic. It ALL STARTED with Kiss. Without them id like gay bands like Simple Plan and Good Charlotte, Fall Out Boy, MCR. Kiss got me into GOOD ole Rock n Roll.

Offline teegs

• Target Practice
you can always count on Kiss for putting on a great live show

Offline SnakeEyes

• Sniper Assassin
I'm just starting to get into them, I have no idea where I have been before now.  :D

Looking forward to seeing them at Download festival this summer.

Offline Mrs Hyde

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Let`s fucking rock!!!!
I  will see KISS in June in the "König Pilsener Arena" in Oberhausen, Germany   :D :D :D

Normally the concert in Oberhausen is sold out but KISS  give an extra concert because of the great demand and I`ve got the great luck to get a ticket for it

Offline DocLovett

• Gunslinger
    • Mojo Gurus
i dont see a topic for them. They kick ass. And even if you dislike them you should honor them. They did somthing dangerous by starting out with makeup but they made it out alive. and they Kick Ass

Apparently you've not heard of Alice Cooper...makeup years before Ki$$, and good music, something Ki$$ has no grasp of.

Offline josephine

• Straight Shooter
sawKISS melb Grand Prix played very well and the show was pretty massive even by KISS standards they will carry on and whatever people say about them at least they get up there and play with passion even after 35yrs they look like they want to be up there and still enjoy it...saw Bon Jovi few months back and they just are not interested and goin thru the motions

Offline cousin it

• Sniper Assassin
  • drunk, and disorderly

Doc, you are probably old enough to remember the joke that they were. They were the 70s equivalent of the Back Street Boys. Bubblegum ... nothing else!  I doubt that one could find many over 45 that thought anything different.

Offline DocLovett

• Gunslinger
    • Mojo Gurus

Doc, you are probably old enough to remember the joke that they were. They were the 70s equivalent of the Back Street Boys. Bubblegum ... nothing else!  I doubt that one could find many over 45 that thought anything different.

Man I KNEW I liked you  :D

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
HEY!!

Now lay off Kiss.

I can name 3 good songs by them :mrgreen: :lol: