Author Topic: Alcohol  (Read 89794 times)

Offline Ravine343

• Straight Shooter
Vodka with Dr. Pepper
Peppermint Schnapps, straight
Jack and Coke
and Pina Coladas

Offline Kriss

• Male Driver
  • Sniper Assassin
So how much do you guys drink on a night out?

On a quiet night.. meeting my mates at 8pm and getting home at 11/12. I'll drink about 7 or 8 jack daniels. On a big night out where we go to the football first or for lunch/dinner, I'll drink about 25/30 jack daniels.

Offline cousin it

• Sniper Assassin
  • drunk, and disorderly
So how much do you guys drink on a night out?

On a quiet night.. meeting my mates at 8pm and getting home at 11/12. I'll drink about 7 or 8 jack daniels. On a big night out where we go to the football first or for lunch/dinner, I'll drink about 25/30 jack daniels.

I usually knock out about a quart or better, if a "good" night, a handle jug. You should try Kentucky whiskey ... it has flavor.

Offline Ravine343

• Straight Shooter
usually I have a lot more to drink if i'm at a party or something where i don't think about how much i'm drinking.. so in those cases it ends up being about fourteen or fifteen shots over the night, along with beers and so on.  Apricot Whiskey is also really good.

Offline Kona

• Gunslinger
    • naked pictures
at 1 night...normally 15-20 beers and 3-5 random shots of gold strike (or johnnie walker red label). Or if I just wanna get drunk fast, effectively and cheap, I'll drink a full bottle of gold strike

Offline Sammy_dirty_little_thing

• Sniper Assassin
  • Hi, My Name is Samantha
    • Sammy's Myspace Site
JD is soooooo nice!!!! yummy!
and not forgetting the absinthe  :lol:
not mixed though lol

Offline tartwithacart

• Gunslinger
  • Mattaholic
I got back from Kos early yesterday morning and my body is officially in alcohol shock. After a week of getting drunk on fishbowls full of cocktails my body has had enough.

Great time with my friends though. I love being drunk with them and in a different country you can do whatever you want for a week, act as stupid as you like cause your only there for a week. Big thanks to our rep who really did mean it when he said hed get us drunk every night.

Now however I wont be drink for about a month to let my liver recover!

Offline Ravine343

• Straight Shooter
JD is soooooo nice!!!! yummy!
and not forgetting the absinthe  :lol:
not mixed though lol

ahh absinthe.. only had that once, but it's awesome.  can't get it easily around here....

Offline Will

• Sniper Assassin
beer. sierra nevada pale ale. or corona.

but whats the best way to drink vodka? because i have a bottle [but not all of one now :D] and was just drinking it straight? which didn't taste so great.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator

Offline aerosmith513

• Sniper Assassin
  • Not changing this till Guns N' Roses go on tour
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 02:04:51 PM by aerosmith513 »

Offline Will

• Sniper Assassin
What kind of vodka?

clear.

its smirnoff. 100 proof. it gets you there and back again without the hobbits

Offline Ravine343

• Straight Shooter
What kind of vodka?

clear.

I'd put Dr. Pepper with it, or some other type of soda.  Or maybe orange juice.  I've been meaning to try pineapple juice with vodka actually as well.

Offline Will

• Sniper Assassin
What kind of vodka?
clear.
I'd put Dr. Pepper with it, or some other type of soda.  Or maybe orange juice.  I've been meaning to try pineapple juice with vodka actually as well.

i did dr pepper last night. pretty good. i think i put a bit too much in it though hahaha. hmmm last time i was in desperate need and the only juice that we had was that like pomegranite/blueberry. it wasn't bad. pinapple sounds good

Offline Ravine343

• Straight Shooter
I tried pineapple last night with smirnoff... it was really good  :D  Another thing that you can do with vodka if you have time is take a watermelon or some other fruit and hollow it out so that you can pour the vodka in.  You can then drink the vodka and it will taste like the fruit.  Apparently its popular in Australia and the couple times i tried it, it was really nice.

Offline Will

• Sniper Assassin
yeah i tried it with 'squirt' soda last night

but what happens if you dont refrigerate it after you open it---anything?

Offline slither666

• Pea Gun Newbie
Whiskey!! But i am scottish after all.

Offline Just_Me

The vodka? Nothing hopefully.

Vodka can go off but it takes a long time and as long as you keep it sealed it should be fine.

Offline Will

• Sniper Assassin
Vodka can go off but it takes a long time and as long as you keep it sealed it should be fine.

excellent :D

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin

spirits like vodka never go off, they have no use by date.

Offline cousin it

• Sniper Assassin
  • drunk, and disorderly

Offline tatiana

• Sniper Assassin
after not drinking for months - i had a martini last night before dinner and it nearly knocked me out.

Offline Will

• Sniper Assassin

good i didnt see one on the bottle but i also wanted to make sure it wouldnt like explode or something random

Offline Ines_rocks

• Target Practice
Malibu with Pineapple  :P
I love rum!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 01:47:17 PM by Ines_rocks »

Offline Just_Me

See thats what I thought until my house mate had a glass of vodka go mouldy. But that was left exposed to the air for a couple of months.