Author Topic: Alcohol  (Read 89796 times)

Offline Mr Joshua

• Gunslinger
  • Rock n Roll Baby
this has just reminded me of 'snakebites'.
oh dear the things that stuff can makes you do... other than pass out! :oops:

That sounds interesting, i think you should share with the group  :lol: :lol:

Offline tartwithacart

• Gunslinger
  • Mattaholic
half a pint of beer + half a pint of cider = snakebite. you have to make it properly though, real cider not crappy stuff!

two pints will knock you out if your a slightly heaver drinker three. if your a lightweight like me just the smell makes you unconscious!  :lol:

its a student thing i think, my friends who went to uni introduced me to it. they spoke about it on camp freddy once. it got mr sorum pissed so drink at your own risk.

Offline Mr Joshua

• Gunslinger
  • Rock n Roll Baby
Thats not what i meant, i know what a snakebite is  :lol: I meant i thought you should share what else it makes you do other than pass out  :lol:

Offline tartwithacart

• Gunslinger
  • Mattaholic
Thats not what i meant, i know what a snakebite is  :lol: I meant i thought you should share what else it makes you do other than pass out  :lol:

oh. it gets you rat arsed quicker. i cant tell you what ive done cause its a case of one second your sober, next your drunk. i did wake up on my friends lawn next to the dog after playing drinking games where the loser had to drink a pint of the stuff and i was the loser.

Offline Mr Joshua

• Gunslinger
  • Rock n Roll Baby
Snakebite and black, when i was 18 that was my favourite tipple  :)

Offline Silverchair

• Sniper Assassin
    • http://www.chairpage.com
Really depends on the mood, usually Screwdrivers or Whiskey and Coke's. I do drink beer quite a bit at social gatherings, right now I'm big on a Sleeman Honey Brown.

Offline FunnieFaces

• Gunslinger
  • I saw him in person and melted on the sidewalk....
Well I like Bud Light but if I want to get really crazy I will drink Tequila shots. It all really gets to me fast ( a cheap date ha ha :lol:) I don't drink a whole lot but when I do  I really do. I don't like sweet drinks they make my stomach hurt.

Offline about_nothing

• Gunslinger
mine would have to be vodka and lemonade (sprite) or the rasberry vodka instead..jagermister and red bull is alright, altho dont like red bull to much..not a beer or wine fan, il drink corona tho

Offline cousin it

• Sniper Assassin
  • drunk, and disorderly
I picked some mint out of the garden of a family member tonight, so it will be juleps.

Offline Just_Me

One drink thats fun to watch other people have (only been brave enough to try it myself once) is flaming Sambucca Aberystwyth style.

As I understand it a normal flaming sambucca is a sambucca shot that you set on fire, put out and then drink.

Aber style you pour it in your mouth and hold it there while someone else lights it on fire, hold it for a second more and then swallow it. The weird thing is that you don't get burnt doing it (as long as the person with the lighter is sober enough to get the alcohol and not your mouth/face), it burns off the alcohol but doesn't actually get to the skin underneath.

Offline Ruhie

• Sniper Assassin
  • use and confuse them, they're numb and naive
half a pint of beer + half a pint of cider = snakebite. you have to make it properly though, real cider not crappy stuff!

two pints will knock you out if your a slightly heaver drinker three. if your a lightweight like me just the smell makes you unconscious!  :lol:

its a student thing i think, my friends who went to uni introduced me to it. they spoke about it on camp freddy once. it got mr sorum pissed so drink at your own risk.

yup a very student thing, although all the snakebites i came across also had blackcurrant in them, so if you were too pissed to hold your drink properly you got a nice big purple stain!!!

Offline Kriss

• Male Driver
  • Sniper Assassin

yup a very student thing, although all the snakebites i came across also had blackcurrant in them, so if you were too pissed to hold your drink properly you got a nice big purple stain!!!

2 pints will knock you out? no way! I used to have 5 or 6 easy peasy back when I was a student! Used to love it!
Its illegal in the UK now. Although you can ask for half a pint of lager and half a pint of cider... then just mix it yourself.

Snakebite and black is what you ask for if you want blackcurrent. And some people refer to snakebite as 'diesel'
« Last Edit: July 30, 2007, 04:58:12 AM by Kriss »

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin
no one told me it's illegal.

fuck i've been serving those today :lol:

Offline tatiana

• Sniper Assassin
haven't had a drink in 4 months and 10 days - someone congratulate me...

Offline Ruhie

• Sniper Assassin
  • use and confuse them, they're numb and naive

2 pints will knock you out? no way! I used to have 5 or 6 easy peasy back when I was a student! Used to love it!
Its illegal in the UK now. Although you can ask for half a pint of lager and half a pint of cider... then just mix it yourself.

Snakebite and black is what you ask for if you want blackcurrent. And some people refer to snakebite as 'diesel'

ahh well they did them with black automatically at my S.U. maybe its a scottish thing if its illegal....

no one told me it's illegal.

fuck i've been serving those today :lol:

i didnt realise either. although i know where to drive 100 miles to get one now  8)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Offline Kriss

• Male Driver
  • Sniper Assassin
Hmm... maybe its not "illegal" as such.. but most bars now refuse to sell it. Ive asked for it most places jsut to see and they all said no. But like I say you can buy it seperately and just mix it yourself!!!

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
I just tried Moosehead...Thought it was pretty good.

Offline cousin it

• Sniper Assassin
  • drunk, and disorderly

Good job! I was sober for 10 years, but started drinking again last fall. Not much though, once or twice a week.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin

Good job! I was sober for 10 years, but started drinking again last fall. Not much though, once or twice a week.

10 years? Now that's an accomplishment. So is 4 months and 10 days, but 10 years is amazing. Once or twice a week is fine. You certainly lasted better than my dad.

Offline duffsgirl 1977

• Pea Gun Newbie

Congradulations!!! I'll probably be going to a rehab soon!

Offline cousin it

• Sniper Assassin
  • drunk, and disorderly

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Guiness. OR, Crown Royal or Southern Comfort, straight up.
HA HA!!!!! Finally someone who thinks the same as I do!! GUINESS brewed to perfection every time, Factory just up the road from me!! Forget all your Crown royal and all that stuff, Guiness is the real deal!! Well Done Lad--- U Irish Urself

Forget Crown? nuh uh.

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin
i just dived off the wagon in spectacular style

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
I should point out...there's not really anything to "give up". I've got enough drunk people in the family...I don't drink too much.

Offline cousin it

• Sniper Assassin
  • drunk, and disorderly
i just dived off the wagon in spectacular style

I'll join you for a drink ... or 10 :beer: