Author Topic: Alcohol  (Read 89627 times)

Offline duffsgirl 1977

• Pea Gun Newbie
What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?  I like to get drunk every night on Montebello long island ice tea. What's your's?

Offline Human_Tripod

• Sniper Assassin
  • AUS
jim beam and cola, but also UDL's cos they r fkn easy to drink wooo

Offline Melody

• Sniper Assassin
  • EStonian...

Offline Kriss

• Male Driver
  • Sniper Assassin
I like to get drunk every night on Montebello long island ice tea.

Not really great for your health!! I think my generation (18 to 25s) are going to get a shock in 20 years time when the impact of binge drinking really becomes apparent.

I usually stick to Jack daniels but you cant beat a pint of blackthorn after a long days work!!!

I have a funny true story. (well kinda sick/funny)

This girl I know, her boyfriend was a lightweight (got drunk easy). He would have like 3 pints and be completely wasted. He also got really bad hangovers so he got really sick of it and decided to go to his doctor. After a quick examination the doctor sat him down and broke the news to him.

He was was born with only ONE kidney  :shock:

Offline cousin it

• Sniper Assassin
  • drunk, and disorderly
Wild Turkey 101 and water, or any good boubon(at least 8 year old) and water.

Offline Kona

• Gunslinger
    • naked pictures
I enjoy Gold Strike occassionally (important celebrations)

Gold Strike (or Goldstrike) can refer to a cinnamon schnapps made by Bols. It is quite strong, at 50% alcohol (or 100 proof). It is a clear liquid, that tastes like cinnamon candy.
Gold Strike is also notable for containing flakes of 24 carat gold. These can be consumed without any problem.
(wikipedia)

But normally I love dutch, german, belgian and english beer.

Offline tartwithacart

• Gunslinger
  • Mattaholic
ive kinda one off alcohol. its lost its appeal. mayve its cause i was a binge drinker that there are certain drinks that when i just think about them, i wanna be sick.

im very much against, vodka and coke, vodka and red bull, peach schnapps and lemonade, tequila, white wine- all of which have at one point killed me the next day and made me do stupid things!

i do like pimms cause it reminds me of summer and in clubs im always up for trying a new cocktail.

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin
I enjoy Gold Strike occassionally (important celebrations)

Gold Strike (or Goldstrike) can refer to a cinnamon schnapps made by Bols. It is quite strong, at 50% alcohol (or 100 proof). It is a clear liquid, that tastes like cinnamon candy.
Gold Strike is also notable for containing flakes of 24 carat gold. These can be consumed without any problem.
(wikipedia)

sounds like goldschlager. man i hate that stuff.

i'm not drinking any alcohol at the moment, need to lower my tollerance again.

Offline Kona

• Gunslinger
    • naked pictures
I've always loved it. The first two shots might be "ugh" but then you can drink it like water :P (and feel like dead next morning)

Offline Violet

• Sniper Assassin
  • Pretty On The Inside
I don't drink so often because I become really selfdestructive and want to die etc. But when I do drink it's mostly vodka, whiskey and smirnoff ice (we get that cheap from germany).

Offline VR_Rock

• Sniper Assassin
Right, brace yourself...

My softdrink drinks:

Jack and Coke
Morgon Spice and Coke
Southern Comfort and Coke
Southern Comfort and Lemonade
Vodka Red bull

Beers:

Fostors
Kroninburg
Carling

Ciders:

Blackthorn
Strongbow
Strongbow Jaques
Bulmers

Shots:

Sambuca
Goldshlager
Jagermister

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
Guiness. OR, Crown Royal or Southern Comfort, straight up.

Offline Mr Joshua

• Gunslinger
  • Rock n Roll Baby
Vodka and coke, Jack and Coke, Vodka and cranberry juice, Guinness with Tia Maria, Becks

Offline StaticSeth

• Sniper Assassin
    • My blog: Wow, you're tall.
a nice, cold beer usually hits the spot. i don't like 'em very light and i don't like 'em dark.

Offline Mrs. Tophat

• Gunslinger
  • suicide blonde
cider is my favourite by a long way. and then any type of beer really, im never that fussed

Offline Just_Me

Malibu and coke or vodka and coke are usually my favourites.

But I'll drink pretty much anything if theres nothing else avaliable or I'm feeling adventerous. I still have most of a bottle of Absinthe left over from Download.

Offline cousin it

• Sniper Assassin
  • drunk, and disorderly
I still have most of a bottle of Absinthe left over from Download.

Just wondering if it is the kind made from wormwood. That stuff has been illegal in the states for a hundred years, but I would like to try it sometimes.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots

Just wondering if it is the kind made from wormwood. That stuff has been illegal in the states for a hundred years, but I would like to try it sometimes.

Same for the most part up here in Canada.

Offline Just_Me

I didn't know you could get Absinthe without wormwood. So yes it is.

Its legal over here in europe, although there are regulations on how much wormwood you can use. I forget how much this one has but it doesn't really seem to do anything other than get you drunk.

Offline Hannibal-the-Barbarian

• Straight Shooter
Malibu or Rum or Rum cola, wine:red/white : sweet, or beer...
Nothing in particular...
But sweet drinks are my favourites...

Doesn't matter, I'm not aloud having any anyway not becouse of my age, it's my body that gives me a hard time when drinking...

Offline Ruhie

• Sniper Assassin
  • use and confuse them, they're numb and naive
im a sucker for a long island ice tea, but the ones they make at the hard rock cafe are my fave!

Otherwise its a nice pint of grolsch, carlsberg export or fosters  :)

Offline iloveslash91

• Straight Shooter
snapple is the shit!!!!!!!!

Offline SlashsSweetchild

• Sniper Assassin
  • The Cool Twin who talked to Slash on the phone!
i dont drink but I have tried a sip of Bud Light before, didnt like the taste. And I had a sip on some  wine before, again never liked the taste.
I remember growing up, every night my grandparents would drink up until they go to sleep. (they still do and Im 19!!) My grandma drinks Wine and my grandpa drinks rum and coke. But you would have all liked to party at my granparents house, because they have a built in bar with a lot of different varieties of alcohol. I was so happy to find a bottle of JD a few summers ago when VR where on the Contraband tour, one day. I was like "soooo, this is the Infamous Jack!" :lol:

Offline SlashsSweetchild

• Sniper Assassin
  • The Cool Twin who talked to Slash on the phone!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xGrGAW0qOOw

I found this last night. I thought it was very appropriate, and hilarious!! Well, maybe thats just me that finds it that way! :wink:

Offline tartwithacart

• Gunslinger
  • Mattaholic
this has just reminded me of 'snakebites'.
oh dear the things that stuff can makes you do... other than pass out! :oops: