Author Topic: 2007-07-05 - Whisky A Go Go, Los Angelse, CA, USA  (Read 41878 times)

Offline simba317

• Sniper Assassin
  • I heart Slash, Romyness and me twin!
    • My deviantArt Account

Offline w.axl.rose

• Straight Shooter
    • http://www.war-bootlegs.tk
thanks for the link. i hope we get some more information on this show soon

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin
if they are playing here in july 4th they should email the fan club members who are located in the LA email via email and let them know how we can get tickets

why not all fan club members, since i'm pretty sure alot of people including myself are considering traveling to see this.

infact why not everyone on the mailing list, since outside the US the fan club doesn't really hold any great benefits

Offline cc4sc

• Gunslinger
if they are playing here in july 4th they should email the fan club members who are located in the LA email via email and let them know how we can get tickets

why not all fan club members, since i'm pretty sure alot of people including myself are considering traveling to see this.

infact why not everyone on the mailing list, since outside the US the fan club doesn't really hold any great benefits

Because the club holds like 300 people total!  Plus they'll probably fill 2/3 of the place with family, friends, invited "VIP", so there might only be a few tickets available to the "fans".  I also seriously doubt they will even give fan club members from LA a priority for this.

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin

Because the club holds like 300 people total!  Plus they'll probably fill 2/3 of the place with family, friends, invited "VIP", so there might only be a few tickets available to the "fans".  I also seriously doubt they will even give fan club members from LA a priority for this.

i don't think they will either, i'm starting to think there will be no public sale at all.

Offline tomass74

• Sniper Assassin
  • http://www.myspace.com/wasted_talent69
    • Wasted Talent
This is going to be a massive show....

Offline slash_frehley

• Gunslinger
I wonder if this is still happening and if it is, I was thinking they might announce it the day before the show as a special show to co-incide with the release of Libertad. I really hope we hear some more news on it.

Offline linkster

• Pea Gun Newbie
I was born on the 4TH of July ,I am from L.a.Ca. and as a fan club member I believe us diehards born on the 4TH SHOULD get a ticket ,or at least a heads up...still have not recieved the fan club photo and got jammed fop Avalon tix..shootin for my 7th VR show goin to LENO and KIMMEL ,but MY BDAY IS THE 4TH...R N F N R...TheLink

Offline slash_frehley

• Gunslinger
I was born on the 4TH of July ,I am from L.a.Ca. and as a fan club member I believe us diehards born on the 4TH SHOULD get a ticket ,or at least a heads up...still have not recieved the fan club photo and got jammed fop Avalon tix..shootin for my 7th VR show goin to LENO and KIMMEL ,but MY BDAY IS THE 4TH...R N F N R...TheLink

What time are you getting to leno tomorrow?

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!

Offline ejs

• Straight Shooter
Sorry, I can't seem to post the link. I am computer challenged today. :?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 12:42:24 PM by ejs »

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!

Offline ejs

• Straight Shooter
Thanks Peebs, should have known you would save me! :D

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
anytime girl!

I already saw on myspam that Kate plan's on going! Now ya know if there was a will there would be a way for me!

Offline Ladyhudson

• Sniper Assassin
  • Lord of my dreams!
I received one of this just now!
Unfortunately I'm in Brazil, so far away!  :cry:
And the concert will be on July 5th!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 04:48:02 PM by Ladyhudson »

Offline Jizzo

• Gunslinger
im going to have a buddy try and get the cd so we can get tickets

Offline jnine

• Pea Gun Newbie
Can anyone who is a member of the fan club apply for tickets?  I didn't get an email, did everyone else?  Get what cd?  Where is everyone getting info from other than the flyer on the website?

Offline Daisy518

• Straight Shooter
Sounds like it'll be an awesome show! I'd love to be able to go - I wonder if my boss will let me take a couple of days off??  :D

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
Can anyone who is a member of the fan club apply for tickets?  I didn't get an email, did everyone else?  Get what cd?  Where is everyone getting info from other than the flyer on the website?

http://www.velvetrevolver.com/
It's on the home page

Offline jnine

• Pea Gun Newbie
Thanks, I saw that, but where does it say buying a cd can win you tickets?

Offline Jizzo

• Gunslinger
buying the cd gets you tickets

Offline jnine

• Pea Gun Newbie
I just entered the contest and the way it's worded, it sounds like there is only going to be one winner, so the fanclub is only getting one pair of tickets.

Offline slash_frehley

• Gunslinger
yep, easiest way will be showing up at virgin on monday and just buyin the cds.

Offline w.axl.rose

• Straight Shooter
    • http://www.war-bootlegs.tk
which store do you think VR will be at if they happen to make an appearance at the Virgin record store?