Author Topic: Login Problems  (Read 32069 times)

Offline Sverre

• Administrator
We have made some changes in an attempt to correct a login problem some of our users have experienced since we upgraded the forum software, and because of this all of you have to login again, even though you have chosen to stay logged in forever.

We hope that the problems will be gone for good now once you login again, but if you're still experiencing problems, try to set a new password with the Password Reminder function, and if that doesn't work, please contact us by e-mail to: VelvetRevForum@aol.com and we'll do our best to help you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 05:47:24 AM by Sverre »

Offline Will

• Sniper Assassin
will the forever login be back or is it gone forever?

Offline Slash VR Duff

• Sniper Assassin
  • 10-5-06 and 11-27-06
We have the forever login..log out and try to log back in babe

Offline Will

• Sniper Assassin
hmmmm doesn't work for me. oh well. its ok, my server is wierd...stupid earthlink

Offline seetal

• Sniper Assassin
  • Step Outside But Not To Brawl
sorry to bunk this thread back up again, but my friends JUST made an account, but she typed in the wrong e-mail and missed out the .co bit of it :lol: she can't get her activation email thingy because of it and obvs you cant make a new account so what should she do?

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
  • Flamin' Hot Cheeto Addict
EDIT:  NVM I fixed it. 

I just got a new laptop and this forum isn't letting me login to my account.  It says I need to check my cookie settings?  What do these settings need to be?  I was able to login to another forum but not this one. 
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 06:19:46 PM by Trist805#2 »