Author Topic: gnr les paul..  (Read 2623 times)

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin
i'm thinking of getting this made, probably without "better" on the neck. what do you think of it?

full size: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d.hill6/gnrlespaul.jpg

Offline Just_Me

• Staff
Its nice.  It'll be even cooler if certian rumors are true and that does turn out to be part of the album cover.
I actually think better up the neck looks good.  But its your guitar so its up to you.

But the artwork definately looks good.

Offline Slash666

• Sniper Assassin
  • Got A Speech Inpediment?...Call D-D-D-D-Dave!
    • Gypsy Beaver - Official Site!
that looks amazing! how much would that cost???

you should get it saying AXL instead of Better :wink:

Offline JonnyVR

• Gunslinger
  • Belfast Odyssey Arena- 8th June 2005
Or "AXL BETTER GET THE ALBUM OUT SOON".  Wouldnt be enough frets though...

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin

Offline slash777

• Pea Gun Newbie
i personally think its ugly :(

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
y'know, I love Les Pauls, I have one, it's a really cool finish, but it looks like it should be on display, not played

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin
y'know, I love Les Pauls, I have one, it's a really cool finish, but it looks like it should be on display, not played

their's no such thing as a guitar for display IMO, all guitars are made to be played.

Offline Kriss

• Male Driver
  • Sniper Assassin
If you bought a beat up les paul standard you could have it done cheaply and least that way it would be a real gibson and thus work a few quid. A copy is always gona be worth the price of a copy.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots

their's no such thing as a guitar for display IMO, all guitars are made to be played.

well, that's up to you, but if it's something where you're afraid you're gonna fuck up the finish, or you don't want to have anything happen to it... but yeah that's me