Author Topic: 2006-10-05 - The Spirit Of Life Award - Pacific Design Center, Los Angeles, CA, USA  (Read 16844 times)

Offline skyman

• Target Practice
i'd say wish u were here cuz it was accoustic and matt played bongo's..

Offline Will

• Sniper Assassin
this gig is only about 1.5 hours away from me...i prolly should go but i happen to not have 35$...

Offline Casper

• Gunslinger
Money? Hmm, from the pic's it appears they did an acoustic song. So I don't think Money was played, but if so, that would be AWESOME - Money (Acoustic). Anyway, I would guess maybe Wish You Were Here.

Offline velvet_loaded

• Gunslinger
What, NO ONE on this board is from LA??

Offline Sverre

• Administrator
Money? Hmm, from the pic's it appears they did an acoustic song. So I don't think Money was played, but if so, that would be AWESOME - Money (Acoustic). Anyway, I would guess maybe Wish You Were Here.

LOL! I don't know how that happened, but I definitely meant to write Wish You Were Here :lol:

Offline Wendy

• Sniper Assassin
What, NO ONE on this board is from LA??
hmm yeah.  Tons of people here from LA.  Not sure if anyone went. 

Offline Casper

• Gunslinger

LOL! I don't know how that happened, but I definitely meant to write Wish You Were Here :lol:
But honestly, if it were Money, that would be really fantastic. I am alllllll about the acoustics.

Offline JonnyVR

• Gunslinger
  • Belfast Odyssey Arena- 8th June 2005

But honestly, if it were Money, that would be really fantastic. I am alllllll about the acoustics.

Definitely.  Got an awesome acoustic for my birthday, but anyway, back to the subject.

Offline N19

• Sniper Assassin
hope VR were brave enough to play something new for a change, instead of another cover

Offline Will

• Sniper Assassin
ah. i'm close to LA, but i couldn't go :D no one from the board went?

Offline Rasha818

• Gunslinger
    • Ultimate Rock Gods
I'm from L.A and I didn't even know about this!! Had I known, I would've gone.

I knew about the Leno thing. I tried to get tickets to it but I couldn't. You have to be at the studios at 8 am to try and get tickets... I'm not far from the studios at all, but it was my ONLY day off from both my jobs so sleeping in an extra hour seemed a bit more worth it.

And yea, Leno is taped at 4pm but airs at 11:35 pm.

Will, where do you live?