Author Topic: Hockey  (Read 38026 times)

Offline simba317

• Sniper Assassin
  • I heart Slash, Romyness and me twin!
    • My deviantArt Account
GO OILERS!!! DOWN WITH THE FLAMERS

And Mikka Crappersoff SUCKS. Hehehehe

*Icy Cold Glare* ;)

lol.

Yes, I know they lost...but I couldn't resist doing that. :D

~simba_317

Offline Jim The Stimulator

• The Habs Fan
  • Global Moderator
    • http://europein28days.blogspot.com/
The Habs lost tonight because of the Refs listening to the crowd.  The Habs played awesome tonight, and I hope they play the same way tomorrow.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Have I ever mentioned that I hate shootouts?   :lol:

FINAL (SO)

1 2 3 OT SO T
  MONTREAL
CANADIENS «
(0-0-1) 
  1 0 1 0 1(2) 3
  TORONTO
MAPLE LEAFS
(1-1-0) 
  1 1 0 0 0(1) 2

It looked like a good game on the live scoreboard.  Unfortunately the only game I can watch is the Wild game which started off bad for them but it's tied right now.

• The Habs Fan
  • Global Moderator
Considering how much the Habs suck in shootouts, I'm very surprised they managed to pull out a win.  Also, with the way the Habs were playing in the first two periods, I was getting nervous.  But everything worked out in the end  8)

7 more games to go between our two teams.

Offline M i k e

• Gunslinger
How about the Blackhawks? I'm amazed they won a game, let alone scored 8 goals.

That's because Eddie Balfour no longer plays for them either...   :P

You can thank Marty Havlat for just about any success the Hawks have this year.  8)

Offline M i k e

• Gunslinger
Have I ever mentioned that I hate shootouts?   :lol:

FINAL (SO)

1 2 3 OT SO T
  MONTREAL
CANADIENS «
(0-0-1) 
  1 0 1 0 1(2) 3
  TORONTO
MAPLE LEAFS
(1-1-0) 
  1 1 0 0 0(1) 2

It looked like a good game on the live scoreboard.  Unfortunately the only game I can watch is the Wild game which started off bad for them but it's tied right now.

It was a great game. I was there and there were probably more Habs fans than Leafs fans. It was great!

Offline Velvetallica

• Target Practice
Ahhhhh, the WONDERFUL Oilers game on Friday night. (Me? Sarcastic?)  If anyone hasn't heard about it, here ya go:

So the Oilers were down 3-1 in the third period. Then, with about 3 minutes left, they score a goal, so it's 3-2. Then, with about FIVE SECONDS LEFT they score the tying goal. 3-3. Or did they?
Ref Mick Megough (sp?) called the goal back on the basis of a hand pass from Shawn Horcoff on the face-off. WHICH DIDN'T HAPPEN. Looking back at the replays, there was definetly no hand pass and it was clearly a legitimate goal. But no, one bad judgement call cost the Oilers the game!!!!  :x

So after the game, the coach Craig MacTavish was speaking about it, and apparently he went 'overboard' with saying things like "retarded" and "spastic". He's not getting at 10 000$ fine, for speaking the truth about a clearly legitimate goal.

That's pretty much all anyone here's talking about. :lol:

Offline Velvetallica

• Target Practice
It sure looks like Canada is en route to winning their third straight gold medal at the World Junior Hockey Championship in Sweden.... *fingers crossed*

:D

• The Habs Fan
  • Global Moderator
Wow.  I think it's time to resurrect this hockey thread.

Who are you cheering for out of the 4 remaining teams?  I'm cheering for Ottawa, my second favourite team and my hometown.  They looked great tonight against the Sabres.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
Like I've been telling all my friends "SENS TO THE CUP" They're gonna bring it back where it belongs, Home sweet Home CANADA!

Offline simba317

• Sniper Assassin
    • My deviantArt Account

Offline PIKE POUNDER

• Gilby Fan
  • Gunslinger
As Canadian as I am... I'm going to say Let's Go Buffalo!
There down 3-1 in the series VS. Ott right now, but I'm praying for a catch!

Come on Sabres, Let's Go Buffalo!

Offline Jarno

• Sniper Assassin
As a Finn i would like to see Anaheim Vs Buffalo in Stanley Cup Finals. Teppo Numminen Vs Teemu Selänne, Teppo is the man and hopefully he gets the crown to his 18 year nhl career. Then again it would be nice to see Canadian team to win the cup. I like the Ducks playing old time hockey unlike Detroit full of Swedes, still dressing those tough guys like Brad May, Shawn Thornton and George "the Stache" Parros... Needles to say i'm a big fan of enforcers and good ol' hockey fights...

Offline PIKE POUNDER

• Gilby Fan
  • Gunslinger
So much for Buffalos dreams in '07 :(
Better luck next year Sabres! Too bad they've got to choose between Briere and Drury too :(

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Like I've been telling all my friends "SENS TO THE CUP" They're gonna bring it back where it belongs, Home sweet Home CANADA!

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

I'm thinking Ottawa vs. Detroit. Ottawa should win that one too.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
I can't believe that we finally got a game on network tv in the states and they stopped showing the it in overtime to cut over to the horse race that was in rain delay.   :x

Offline simba317

• Sniper Assassin
    • My deviantArt Account
Go Sens!

On another note...one of my mom's coworkers looks like Daniel Alfredsson.

~simba_317

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
Did anyone hear about the fucking asshole that punched out the Buffalo fan? This lady was cheering for Buffalo, and when they won, she made a joke that "Ottawa can put away the brooms", refering to them not sweeping the series, and this DUDE turned and punched her in the mouth! Nice representation of Canada jerkoff

Offline Jarno

• Sniper Assassin
Stanley Cup Finals between Ottawa and Anaheim should be pretty interesting. I hope that Ducks win, but it would be great to see Cup back to canada where it belongs. Well, they bring the cup back to Canada at summer anyways... :lol: Hopefully Finland too (Selänne).

Offline PIKE POUNDER

• Gilby Fan
  • Gunslinger
Game 1 tonight at 8:00pm (EST) tonight!

Offline PIKE POUNDER

• Gilby Fan
  • Gunslinger
Congrats to the Ducks for taking it in 5 last night!

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
It was 6, not 5. Sad, but not surprised. At least 19 Ducks players are Canadian.

Offline M i k e

• Gunslinger
It was 6, not 5. Sad, but not surprised. At least 19 Ducks players are Canadian.

Nah dude, it was in 5 games.  :P

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin

Nah dude, it was in 5 games.  :P

Not that I can remember, but from the looks of it I was talking about the goals.