Author Topic: How to post a picture  (Read 7976 times)

Offline Cbomb

• Sniper Assassin
seeing as i've had several people pm me asking how to post picture, thought id make this thread, maybe it could get pinned 

IMAGESHACK INSTRUCTIONS (easiest to use photo uploading site)-
1. firstly, save your chosen picture somewhere on your computer ('my pictures' for example) as a jpeg file preferably.
2. open www.imageshack.us , and register
3. once, registered, on the main page there's a small rectangular box with a 'Browse' button next to it.
4. click 'Browse' and find your photo where ever it was saved to on your computer. select that file.
5. a line of text will appear in box, then press 'host it!'
6. it will have uploaded (may take a few minutes)
7. you'll then get a page with the thumbnail of your image on it, with 8 different boxes of texts. the first three are thumbnails, and the rest will display the actual size of your image.
8. if you're posting on the forum, double click on 'Hotlink for forums (1)' and right click it, press 'copy'.
9. then when posting on a topic, simple press 'paste' and when your post is submitted, the image will appear.

hope that helped!

Offline Will

• Sniper Assassin

Offline kilervelvet

• Straight Shooter
was wonderin the same damn thing ,,

Offline Will

• Sniper Assassin

Offline VRPlush

• Gunslinger
  • Best in the World.
About you guys: Will and kilervelvet. Try making a photobucket album and uploading your photos to it. Then copy paste your direct img [img] link. That should do it.

Offline kilervelvet

• Straight Shooter
how do ya make a photobucket ?

Offline Will

• Sniper Assassin
wiat! what the fuck is a photobucket? and can i eat it or fry it?

thanks, but if you could start from the very beginning that would be great, nova  :)

Offline VRPlush

• Gunslinger
  • Best in the World.
Haha I really need to change my avatar seriously! It's VRPlush, haha. Here's what I have:

- Go to   http://photobucket.com/

- Make a free account and upload photos from your computer to it.

- After uploading a photo underneath it, there should be 3 links (choose the bottom link) copy and paste it in it's entirety to this post or any other thread. It should show up.

I'm not much on explaining things well, haha. But I'm sure if you don't get my directions someone else will help.

Offline Will

• Sniper Assassin
thanks, VRPlush (got it now) sry i called you nova, lol.

Offline VRPlush

• Gunslinger
  • Best in the World.
thanks, VRPlush (got it now) sry i called you nova, lol.

That's good. Don't sweat it, you're not the first to call me it. Glad I could be of help.

Offline kilervelvet

• Straight Shooter
subjects merged ,,? what does that mean ?

Offline Sammy_dirty_little_thing

• Sniper Assassin
  • Hi, My Name is Samantha
    • Sammy's Myspace Site
because there was already a subject about posting a picture, Sverre took the 'little' convo from the forum members picture thread and merged it into the 'already made' topic

understand now?  :)

Offline dikovdef

• Straight Shooter
  • All about the blues baby!