Author Topic: My music  (Read 2086 times)

Offline Suede Pistol

• Straight Shooter
    • Myspace
your thoughts?

www.myspace.com/poupiam

be honest, because empty compliments won't help me get any better.

:D thanks

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
Love the music itself. Wasn't a big fan of the singer's voice ( hope it wasn't you). It was all pretty fuckin good though. keep up the good shit

Offline Suede Pistol

• Straight Shooter
    • Myspace
it was  :D but it's all good, i was looking for that.

was there anything in particular you thought i could improve on?

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
oh no no no. It wasn't that it was bad at all, you have a good voice, I just find that I like singers with rougher voices, like Axl, Steve Tyler, Alice Cooper, Phil Anselmo, those kind. The singing was very good.

Offline Suede Pistol

• Straight Shooter
    • Myspace
ahh i gotcha..well i mean did you find anything i could work on?

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
well, all the songs are well recorded, I really like the guitar solo on "California". I really liked the music. It seems like you really know what you're doing. I've only ever done some minor recordings, I play mostly live n loud, but it sonds good. I think you're definatley on the right track. (Do you play all the different instruments on the songs?)

The only thing I can say, and I can't sing worth shit so it may no mean anything, maybe find another singer, Listening to the music, I kinda thought your voice didn't suit some, (only some) of the songs. but that's just my preference, you still sing really well.

Offline Suede Pistol

• Straight Shooter
    • Myspace
well thanks, i'll keep that in mind. and yeah, i'm playing everything you hear except the drums are programmed.

it's hard to find dedicated members when you're 15..and i'm ready for the long haul...just..nobody else is.

:(

anyways, thanks for the reviews..and..

leep it comin, keep it comin, yeah.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
well thanks, i'll keep that in mind. and yeah, i'm playing everything you hear except the drums are programmed.

it's hard to find dedicated members when you're 15..and i'm ready for the long haul...just..nobody else is.

:(

anyways, thanks for the reviews..and..

leep it comin, keep it comin, yeah.

i hear ya, I'm 16, I've been trying to find a dedicated drummer for a year and a half.