Author Topic: Shockingly Sexy Les Paul Replica  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Philth

• Sniper Assassin
  • Iron Ego
    • PhilthTube
I was shopping last night and I went into a shop that I didn't expect to sell guitars, but they had a few.  They were mostly Fender Squires, beginners guitars.  I walked past them (I've got a proper Strat, but I've never really had much time for Fenders).  At the end of the display was possibly the sexiest Les Paul replica I've ever seen.  It was sunburst, which I don't usually go for, but it was a dark sunburst.  It was by a company I'd never heard of called Nevada.  I really wanted to play this guitar, but it was chained to the display.  What shocked me most was... I was in Toys R Us  :shock:

I didn't know they sold guitars, even if they are crap beginners ones, but this was one hot axe.

Anyone else seen them or even heard of Nevada guitars?  I searched on google and can't find a website.  The picture on the Toys R Us website does it no justice at all.  I'm praying my nephew will want to start playing so I can buy it for him.  It was only 179 with a 10 watt amp.  I'm not expecting it to play like a Jimmy Page version, but it was a cool looking guitar.

Offline kinky boots

• Gunslinger
what were you doin in toys 'r' us?

Offline Philth

• Sniper Assassin
  • Iron Ego
    • PhilthTube
Buying toys.  I'm only 7.

I was there with my mother, we were buying a bike for my nephew.

Offline Captain Tophat

• Sniper Assassin
  • Official Stamper Out of Idiots
sounds nice. i just can't like a Les Paul unless it's a gibson (or epiphone)