Author Topic: ROSESOFVELVET VR & GNR Chat and Forum  (Read 7710 times)

Offline Brody

• Pea Gun Newbie
    • Roses Of Velvet
Hey just wanted to invite you all to check out my Guns N' Roses and Velvet Revolver Forum and Chat.. we have a lot of Old School GNR and VR fans..

Brody

Offline JAC

• Sniper Assassin
  • Kirschner Fan
    • Dave Kushner Fansite
Recommended, its like other GNR forums but without all the crap with real discussions instead

Offline Brody

• Pea Gun Newbie
    • Roses Of Velvet
Wow mike i didnt know you posted here!! I also didnt know you had created a thread already!! Thanks JAC and kini boots!

Offline Neemo

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • You can't swallow what I'm thinking
    • GNRevolution
Just bumping this up....sorry if its a no no

but i am a co-admin at this site and we offer a mix of GnR and VR...our VR membership is a bit on the low side compared to our GnR members so come check us out and help boost our VR community :slash:

Offline Slashead

• Straight Shooter

but i am a co-admin at this site and we offer a mix of GnR and VR...our VR membership is a bit on the low side compared to our GnR members so come check us out and help boost our VR community :slash:
There are nice people on your forum but assholes as jim bob ruin it.

Offline Axl4Life

• Pea Gun Newbie

There are nice people on your forum but assholes as jim bob ruin it.
Don't let him ruin it! Don't worry if someone is acting like an asshole on the site, I guarantee you, they won't stay there for long. :wink:

Offline JAC

• Sniper Assassin
  • Kirschner Fan
    • Dave Kushner Fansite
It's a cool forum.

Probably the only one i've seen that accomodates all fans rather than forcing a viewpoint.

Offline kathyb76/UK

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dreaming of Revelry
Is something wrong with this forum?, I have been trying to log on for days now...getting the same old errors...this webpage cannot be found and all that jazz...

Offline JAC

• Sniper Assassin
  • Kirschner Fan
    • Dave Kushner Fansite
Yeah they've been having server trouble. They've got an alternate forum running at the moment until its back up. No idea of the link though  :lol:

Offline Neemo

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • You can't swallow what I'm thinking
    • GNRevolution
sorry everybody....we had some serious down time and staff issues...the staff of Roses Of Velvet has relocateed to a new site. this is a new thread about the Site..come check us out  :D

GNRevolution

Offline The Snakepit

• Gunslinger
Did anyone else post there? I really miss the sight  :( but its just disapperad

Offline JAC

• Sniper Assassin
  • Kirschner Fan
    • Dave Kushner Fansite
Yeah i used to.

Most of the community is over at www.gnrevolution.com these days as far as im aware.