Author Topic: Weiland's Attire / Marc Vachon Thread 12/8/06  (Read 88978 times)

Offline moonfire

• Unloaded
I have a question for you lovely ladies and gentlemen. Does anyone know where I can find the Bowie tee that Scott is always wearing? It's yellow and has a Ziggy Stardust screen print on it, yeah you know the one. Anyway, I've been looking all over for it online and in stores and haven't found it anywhere. If anyone can help me I'd appreciate it!

peace and luv,

-K  :wave:

Offline xXChAnTaLXx

• Pea Gun Newbie
I've been looking for one to. My bet would be to look in some vinyl t-shirt shop type thing. I know that Davey Havok of AFI has one like it except his is dark blue.

Offline Coayave

• Straight Shooter
yea its such a kick ass shirt. i would love to get my hands on one.

Offline smiles

• Straight Shooter
  • Drummers Do It Better!
    • myspace
I got the t-shirt for my b'day! My mum said she found it in a vintage music shop!

Offline WalkingARazor

• Gunslinger
  • Who, me?
    • Nancy's Grilled Cheese Land
There are no cool music shops around here. I'm surprised I have the rock shirts I have.

Offline ConsequentialAngel

• Sniper Assassin
  • turn up the level!
    • my myspaz profile
It's probably going to be a hard find cause VR get their stuff for very random places and they have a lot of stuff given to them. I think they just keep their eyes peeled for anything cool.... that's probably what we need to do too! I'll shout if I see it anywhere!

Offline writers block

• Target Practice
I fuckin love that shirt! i've never been able to find a bowie one! and i love bowie! i showed my mam a photo of it (well scott in the bowie shirt cuz i wanted her to try find it for my birthday) and she was like with all his money ya'd think he'd buy one that fits!!  :roll: mothers! :roll:

Offline Spidervein

• Sniper Assassin
maybe you guys/gals would know, any idea what kind of aviator glasses scott wears??? stupid question but i was looking thru some pics thinking they were cool wonder what kind they are. links or pics would be appreciated

Offline crazy diamond

• Target Practice
more than likely Ray Bans!! Can find them at a lot of places... Range any where from $80 to $120...Hope that helps!!!!! J :D

Offline WalkingARazor

• Gunslinger
  • Who, me?
I'm sure Scott owns like, at least 50 different pairs of aviator glasses. I like the reflecting kind the best. I don't know my brand names, though.

Offline johnny squares

• Straight Shooter
mine cost 5..... I haven't payed attention but their probably not ray-bans  :eek:

Offline Spidervein

• Sniper Assassin
seems ebay has alot of these hmmm

Offline artist151

• Straight Shooter
    • http://amysartworld.com
Was curious about Scott's FABulous outfit on Carson Daily.  I know it is an authentic from the 70's.  VEry Elvis - combines the two very well.  Didn't know if anyone had any more details on it?  If it was someone else's or where he got it even?  Would love to know.  GRassy ass. :smitten:

Offline pirate_queen

• Pea Gun Newbie
soz, i dont know. but shouldnt this be in the scott weiland forum?

Offline artist151

• Straight Shooter
    • http://amysartworld.com
Mine are prescription sunglasses with a yellow orange reflection to them.  Got them at Wal Mart eye center .

Offline VR_Rocks

• Pea Gun Newbie
I think he was trying to be like Gram Parsons with the look, outfit, and the sound. Parsons band also dressed alike while he wore an outragous outfit.

Offline WetMyBed

• Pea Gun Newbie

Not to mention, Iggy Pop is way damn cooler.
And whats the deal with the song "Wet My Bed"..? Iggy Pop wrote a version with the Stooges (back in the 70s) and Scott wrote one with Stone Temple Pilots.

Oh well... Though I like Iggy way better, I still like Scott.

Offline WalkingARazor

• Gunslinger
  • Who, me?
Quote from: WetMyBed

Stone Temple Piolets.

Oh well... Though I like Iggy way better, I still like Scott.

What are Piolets? Are they in any way related to violets?

Offline WetMyBed

• Pea Gun Newbie
Better?

I'm sure you have never made a typo before.

Offline WalkingARazor

• Gunslinger
  • Who, me?
Quote from: WetMyBed
Better?

I'm sure you have never made a typo before.

I've never made a typo before, because I'm way damn cooler.

Just kidding. I just didn't understand the point of the thread. But what I did notice is that Scott's been doing that same back-bending thing onstage that Iggy's doing in the picture.

Offline Sweet~Slash

• Sniper Assassin

Offline Sweet~Slash

• Sniper Assassin
man i didnt see the show  :cry: i wish i could of saw the outfit though

Offline Good Grief

• Gunslinger
  • "Bow before Professor Chaos..."
Well Iggy is one of his idols so it makes sense