Author Topic: Weiland's Attire / Marc Vachon Thread 12/8/06  (Read 88976 times)

Offline Cressida

• Sniper Assassin
I dunno if I'm used to being ripped off in the UK for clothing, but that really doesn't seem that expensive for designer clothing. Not that I wear designer shit, but then again, I say "designer" but Marc Vachon is hardly Dolce and Gabbana!

Still, I think the clothes look wicked on Scott, but I am not leggy enough to wear such items!

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
Exactly. I'm 5' 1". I doubt those pants would have the same effect on me that they do on Scott.
Besides...he's just up and down. We girls have hips.  :wink:

Offline Cressida

• Sniper Assassin
I'm 5'1 too, so I don't really have the legs for that sorta trouser.... well, I do in a way because my legs are way too long for the rest of me and I have a short belly, but yes, I have hips too!! ;) Well, not really - I'm just missing an arse I think!!

Offline AxlReznor

• Sniper Assassin
  • Toasted Marshmallow
Quote from: Cressida
I'm 5'1 too, so I don't really have the legs for that sorta trouser.... well, I do in a way because my legs are way too long for the rest of me and I have a short belly, but yes, I have hips too!! ;) Well, not really - I'm just missing an arse I think!!

From what I remember, you're all good.
Small but perfectly-proportioned. :wink:

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
Maybe we should write to the guy and ask him if he could make a "fidget" length  :lol: (fidget stand for Fucking mIDGET-all my tall friends call me that  :wink: )

Even in my highest heels I couldn't wear a 34"  :shock:
[/b]

Offline Cressida

• Sniper Assassin
No, I'm bloody well going back to do some exercise! Although, recently I got a few of my curves back but in the right places! I was exceptionally skinny when you saw me! I wasn't eating properly at all! Still, if I get me on my bitch-boots, I might get away with a pair of them Cargo cords!

Offline AxlReznor

• Sniper Assassin
  • Toasted Marshmallow
No, I'm bloody well going back to do some exercise! Although, recently I got a few of my curves back but in the right places! I was exceptionally skinny when you saw me! I wasn't eating properly at all! Still, if I get me on my bitch-boots, I might get away with a pair of them Cargo cords!

Let's just say, those photos in the Mosh Pit are the ones in which I think you looked best.  Gorgeous I believe is the word... although, I don't think it'd be wise for anybody who isn't Scott to dress like Scott.  His clothes always look like they're going to fall off.

Offline Cressida

• Sniper Assassin
Argh! :oops: I was smashed drunk in some of them! As you just might have noticed!

Sure I am no Scott, but I wouldn't mind me some of those cords, because I love the stars on the back of them. And you KNOW what an obsession with stars I have! ;)

Offline zm_julia

• Straight Shooter
  • I Think I Lost My Headache
Hmm, it's possible I could pull off a pair of those pants but tuition takes first priority  :roll: ... Still I think Scott's the only one who can make them look that good, I'd rather not see anyone else attempt to try...  :P

Offline AxlReznor

• Sniper Assassin
  • Toasted Marshmallow
Argh! :oops: I was smashed drunk in some of them! As you just might have noticed!

Yeah... I wasn't paying any attention to the state you were in. :lol:
I think you should get your long black hair back.

And yeah... you like your stars.

If I try to wear any of that stuff, my stupid fucking stomach would be hanging out. :evil:

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
Quote from: zm_julia
Still I think Scott's the only one who can make them look that good, I'd rather not see anyone else attempt to try...  :P

Unless you are a girl with an extremely boy-ish figure  :wink:

But like it said on the site-they were made and cut FOR SCOTT. The rest of us might not look right in them.

Offline JessicaSarahS

• Straight Shooter
yeah, I'm not all that into designer duds, but you're right, that's not TOO pricey for one-of-a-kind pieces especially!

I could only wish to fit that long an inseam! LOL! I wish I was tall :(

Offline zm_julia

• Straight Shooter
  • I Think I Lost My Headache
Quote from: Peebs
Quote from: zm_julia
Still I think Scott's the only one who can make them look that good, I'd rather not see anyone else attempt to try...  :P

Unless you are a girl with an extremely boy-ish figure  :wink:

But like it said on the site-they were made and cut FOR SCOTT. The rest of us might not look right in them.

But even the excruciatingly tight yet flared low rise style of those pants doesen't suit very many people at all despite their popularity! There's nothing to hide... Scott can pull them off like no one I have ever seen!!

Lol, and I don't especially have a boyish figure that's true  :lol:

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
When you figure Diesel's cost about $180. For another $45 you too can own Scott's pants.

Offline heidi

• Straight Shooter
well i don't look as good as scott does in them
but im a girl and have 3 pair and i love them

Offline JessicaSarahS

• Straight Shooter
When you figure Diesel's cost about $180. For another $45 you too can own Scott's pants.

lol, true. I guess, when I added up everything I wanted, two pair of the pants, his belt and a shirt, $537, not including the shipping, was bordering on my apartment payments! lol. I'm a broke college student.  :(   :lol:

Offline Cressida

• Sniper Assassin
No worries, JessicaSarahS, all you have to do is buy one little thing every now and again, and then you will own the lot!

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
Start small, think big....start with a belt and someday you'll have the pants to go with them  :wink:

Offline WalkingARazor

• Gunslinger
  • Who, me?
    • Nancy's Grilled Cheese Land
Holy SHIT! I'd never spend that much on ANY garment.

Offline pensive

• Sniper Assassin
  • Owner of the Slither Pants
Hey heidi, Would his pants fit my hips? Like... when I measure the waist, should I measure the 7" rise first and then take that measurement around myself?

Like, I am tall enough to wear the pants but I am half-mexican so I have JUNK IN THE TRUNK lol! *shakes it*

Offline Sverre

• Administrator
It would be cool to have a pair of those limited edition Touring Cosmos, but in my current shape I need a 30' waist... and that's tight enough :lol:

The Cosmo cords are great, but my favourite MV items are the studded belts. They are just fantastic, and so is the customer support!

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!
Did I miss the studded belts on the site?  :shock: Part of the site got cut off the bottom of my monitor for some reason....

Offline JessicaSarahS

• Straight Shooter
No worries, JessicaSarahS, all you have to do is buy one little thing every now and again, and then you will own the lot!

True!! I will do one thing at a time! :)

Offline JessicaSarahS

• Straight Shooter
Start small, think big....start with a belt and someday you'll have the pants to go with them  :wink:

:drooling: I love the belt so much! They're so beautifully made!

Offline fembot_02

• Gunslinger
  • Duff N' Scott rock my socks!!
Oh bunk, I wish I was small enough to fit those clothes!!! I lost 30 pounds since September and I'm at my lowest weight in three years and I still can't fit those clothes!!! I'm starting my workout plan Monday. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: