Author Topic: Who do you want to see VR tour with?  (Read 103420 times)

Offline stprocker84

• Unloaded
Velvet Revolver and Audioslave should tour together. THAT me friends would be an awesome show and i'd pay good money to see it.

Offline Front13

• Pea Gun Newbie

Offline EddieGunner

• Straight Shooter
    • Faith No more Forum
that will so fuckin good two fuckin good bands at one place but....... fuckt tehy wont come here

Offline Jive

• Straight Shooter
I think Matt Sorum should ask Perry Ferrell to hook up VR for a few Lollapalooza dates. That'd be cool.

Offline Jakob Dorof

• Pea Gun Newbie
Lollapalooza = $210 for a ticket!  :-X

Offline Buick Makane

• Pea Gun Newbie

Offline Sverre

• Administrator
VR should get someone better than Audioslave to open for them....lol

Offline Jeremy

• Straight Shooter
VR should get someone better than Audioslave to open for them....lol
I think Audioslave are pretty good... not one of my favorites though. They should hook up with RHCP or Pearl Jam

Offline Jeremy

• Straight Shooter
OR what if they toured with the new GN'R ? What would you guys say if that happened ? I would say  :o :o :o

Offline velvetgirl

• Sniper Assassin
  • The Original
    • http://newfun.proboards26.com/index.cgi
Audioslave and VR would be even better if they came to Ohio!

Offline Jeremy

• Straight Shooter

Offline Sverre

• Administrator
I hope they get Izzy's band or Hanoi Rocks to tour with them ;D

Offline Jeremy

• Straight Shooter
I hope they get Izzy's band or Hanoi Rocks to tour with them ;D
Oh yeah, I haven't thought of that, especially Izzy's band, that would be awsome

Offline PlushGirl

• Gunslinger
Velvet Revolver + Audioslave = Crazy! Audioslave is so great, the album is just awesome but I doubt they would come in my city if it's the Lollapalooza tour   :-\...

Offline Jeremy

• Straight Shooter
Velvet Revolver + Audioslave = Crazy! Audioslave is so great, the album is just awesome but I doubt they would come in my city if it's the Lollapalooza tour   :-\...
What is the Lollapalooza tour   ???

Offline mad1

• Pea Gun Newbie
Velvet Revlover and Audioslave together would be the greatest show of my life! Ive seen Audioslave recently and they were AMAZING!! :D

Offline T-man

• Gunslinger
lollapalooza is a music festival that tours around in the summer with about 10+ bands. this year they have Queens of the stone age,audioslave,incubus,janes addiction,jurassic 5 and more. it's also very freaky, they will have tattoo booths there, piercing booths there and smaller bands from that city playing sometimes along with other lesser known bands trying to make a name for themselves. ;D

T-man 8)

Offline Guitarfreak

• Pea Gun Newbie
I wasn't crazy about the album, but Audioslave are a great live band. I could dig a tour like that. I'd laugh if VR toured with Axl & Co.!

Offline VRFOLLOWER

• Pea Gun Newbie
It would be a great combination of talent having these guys get together, and yes Scott and Jerry have already sung a song together...  it will also bring back Alice in Chains music too!!!

;D ;D

Offline starchild_666

• Sniper Assassin
it would be good rock show! But I still want to see VR together with Audioslave more than with anyone else  :yes:

Offline starchild_666

• Sniper Assassin
VR and new GNR? It never will happen  :rofl:... but it would be great!

well now VR could open for Audioslave not headline the show... maybe after release of the album it will change, but now Audioslave is one of the most popular rock bands these days... VR are a new band... most people don' t know them still.

Offline sourstardust04

• Sniper Assassin
that'd be a hell of a show if vr toured with axl, damn that'd be kinda funny

Offline luvsweiland

• Target Practice
Velvet Revlover and Audioslave together would be the greatest show of my life! Ive seen Audioslave recently and they were AMAZING!! :D

Me too!  They were awesome~that would be a fantasy show for me 2 hotties.....Scott & Chris    :love: :smitten: :love:

Offline VRFOLLOWER

• Pea Gun Newbie
yup!

that would also be a great combo

Offline oldleadbelly

• Target Practice
Why choose between the three?  Let's just make it one big festival.  VR, Audioslave, Jerry Cantrell, and throw in Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, Paul McCartney, and Ringo Starr performing a set of half Led Zep half Beatles. :beer: :smoking: :slash: