Author Topic: 2005-12-31 - Rockin' F'n New Year's Eve! - The Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ, USA  (Read 85096 times)

Offline Bella

• Sniper Assassin
  • ~ sluff ~
Raise your hand if you're going through VR withdrawal.

Offline Peebs

• Sniper Assassin
  • 5/17/08 Columbus OH!

Offline duffdiver

• Sniper Assassin
  • JEES-IT! Pulling out the arsenal! GO DO! SAC'TO!

I can't believe that it's been a week already!  But maybe that means that time will FLY and the next album will be out before we know it!

Offline OceanMuzik

• Straight Shooter
Raise your hand if you're going through VR withdrawal.

so THAT'S what it is!  no wonder i've been listening to Contraband every single day!!

and I'm big time longing for the new cd.......ugh.......this is gonna be a loooong winter and spring waitin'  til summer for it to be released

funny right here i find myself inside a paper cup
without a warning or a reason its a  treason with no answer
you got no right to keep me waiting here.....

Offline Sam_So Fine

• Sniper Assassin
  • The Smart Twin!
Just to see them in person for just a couple of mins is worth it. I'll pay.

Offline AeroTaken

• Unloaded
Hey - i just found this post and wanted to say that me and some friends went up there for this NYE show and it was one of the best nights I have ever had.  We stood on the side of the stage on Slash's side and it was GREAT.  Best part about the night was that we hung around afterwards and met Scott as he was getting into his limo.  Met Matt again (had met him at the Aerosmith show in Atlantic City and he gave us the drumsticks he played with Aerosmith that night).  And absolutely the best part was that we met Slash.  He was walking by between some cars and we got him to stop to take a picture with us...but my camera battery was dead  :(    Did anyone here happen to still be there???  And perhaps get a picture of it???  I would LOVE to have a picture of it.  Oh and funny part was he was hugging one of us on each side and when he went to move my earring had gotten stuck in his hair, LOL

Offline 6wastedgroupie9

• Unloaded
i saw that show they werent playing together as well and they were kinda mad or something.......  but still they are hot!!!!and it was the best i still got some of the things we got at the new years ball.... all in all it was the shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!