Author Topic: All guitarists, i challenge you..  (Read 12619 times)

Offline shredder

• Straight Shooter
  • I swear to drunk officer, I'm not God!
    • November Rain Comic
You just act extremely suprised that there's 24 hours in a day, that's all.

Offline timmiller

• Straight Shooter

Offline velvet_loaded

• Gunslinger
maybe hes a spedhead

I'd thank you to not call me a speed head (speed has 2 e's) haha just kiddin no drama..and for the record i'm no speed head..

shredder:

and I wasn't acting surprised, I was being sarcastic "this guy sure knows his stuff" is basicly saying NO SHIT, YOU THINK? and if you used a little more your brain you'd see we were joking...

Offline timmiller

• Straight Shooter
lol. i didnt mean speed, i meant sped which means stupid and it was meant to be a joke takin the piss

Offline velvet_loaded

• Gunslinger
lol. i didnt mean speed, i meant sped which means stupid and it was meant to be a joke takin the piss

oh he he sorry dude, no problems.. :D still, shredder needs to lighten up..

EDIT: lol i've never heard the 'sped' abbreviation!..haha cool
« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 04:07:00 AM by velvet_loaded »

Offline timmiller

• Straight Shooter

im his fukn guitar teacher. hes go around skool tellin everyone he can play 50 notes in .01seconds. my fastest is bout .15 notes per .01 secs. in other words 15 notes a second.

haha so how longs he been playin? can he do eruption/? lol i know i wont get the truth outta him! hehe
human_tripod hasnt been playin for a year yet. i hope he duznt read this but wenever he tries to solo its painful

Offline velvet_loaded

• Gunslinger

im his fukn guitar teacher. hes go around skool tellin everyone he can play 50 notes in .01seconds. my fastest is bout .15 notes per .01 secs. in other words 15 notes a second.

haha so how longs he been playin? can he do eruption/? lol i know i wont get the truth outta him! hehe
human_tripod hasnt been playin for a year yet. i hope he duznt read this but wenever he tries to solo its painful

haha u know he will! lol

Offline fender-babe

• Straight Shooter
  • I'm drunk, I had a shandy
Everyone has to start somewhere, just like me :D I cant play anything but I still try, who realli cares? When I go on stage at school I have a blast, isn't that what its all about? having fun and enjoying playing guitar, instead of stressing trying to learn something?

I get the feeling no one will agree with me..

Offline Human_Tripod

• Sniper Assassin
  • AUS
ive read it tim and my solos r fuckin sick, and btw i came up with sped head, and sped face

Offline timmiller

• Straight Shooter
sped was already a word. it is about havin a blast on stage but if u screw it up noones gonna let u up ther again

Offline velvet_loaded

• Gunslinger
sped was already a word. it is about havin a blast on stage but if u screw it up noones gonna let u up ther again

haha awesome! i learn somethin new every 2-3 days!

Offline velvet_loaded

• Gunslinger
Everyone has to start somewhere, just like me :D I cant play anything but I still try, who realli cares? When I go on stage at school I have a blast, isn't that what its all about? having fun and enjoying playing guitar, instead of stressing trying to learn something?

I kinda agree, ur meant to have fun..but I like to better myself with guitar, and the more i learn, the better i get so I can play alot of different stuff and write more 'diverse' material ha ha

i love that word! diverse..but yeah your right, as long as u have fun ! ;)

Offline Human_Tripod

• Sniper Assassin
  • AUS

i no but i invented sped head and sped face

Offline fender-babe

• Straight Shooter
  • I'm drunk, I had a shandy

I kinda agree, ur meant to have fun..but I like to better myself with guitar, and the more i learn, the better i get so I can play alot of different stuff and write more 'diverse' material ha ha

i love that word! diverse..but yeah your right, as long as u have fun ! ;)

Oh, I know everyone needs to learn lol, but I never stress myself to learn anything. I always learn it, but in my own time. I know loads of my friends who won't go to sleep on a night until they can play a certain riff or something.. I'd never get like that. Cause thats not fun :D

Offline timmiller

• Straight Shooter
ye but once u play the riff its more fun than havin to stop and slow it down to play. shut tha fuk up human_tripod

Offline Muffin

• Target Practice
ye but once u play the riff its more fun than havin to stop and slow it down to play. shut tha fuk up human_tripod

Wow in this thread alone you've really managed to piss me off ........ Well done. :wink:  Why do you care so much how fast you can play?? What's fun about palying 700000 notes a second?? I can play pretty fast yeah but I can never understand people that try to show off how fast they can play. I just don't see the point in practiseing hours upon hours a day trying to improve your speed when you can use those hours to actually enjoy your playing and let the speed come with the pracitse.

Offline timmiller

• Straight Shooter
i wouldnt take me n human tripod too seriously. i dont really care how fast people play but i like palyin fast coz i enjoy shredding every now and then

Offline Muffin

• Target Practice
i wouldnt take me n human tripod too seriously. i dont really care how fast people play but i like palyin fast coz i enjoy shredding every now and then

Fair enough ...... Sorry about that, it was a bad day. :wink:

Offline velvet_loaded

• Gunslinger

I just don't see the point in practiseing hours upon hours a day trying to improve your speed when you can use those hours to actually enjoy your playing and let the speed come with the pracitse.

lol sorry i'm being a jack ass...

Offline Muffin

• Target Practice

I just don't see the point in practiseing hours upon hours a day trying to improve your speed when you can use those hours to actually enjoy your playing and let the speed come with the pracitse.

lol sorry i'm being a jack ass...

Welll there's a differnece between fun practise and shredding practise ........ I thought this much would be obvious. :roll:

Offline timmiller

• Straight Shooter
i know what your trying to say

Offline Muffin

• Target Practice
Yeah but someone's trying to be clever....

Offline timmiller

• Straight Shooter
im not sure if your trying to say im trying to be clever coz im not. im just sayin i like shredding every now and then and that i know what you mean wen u say that shredding and fun practice is different

Offline velvet_loaded

• Gunslinger
Yeah but someone's trying to be clever....

:D I'm a clever boy :)

nah im joking I completely get what your saying

But when I want to play for a while, I do warm ups which go 1,2,3,4 on the e string the move to a string...etc and go all the way up the fret board...helps your speed heaps and your not really 'practising' if you get what I mean...just a hint for begginers (not to say your a beginner, but anyone else who might be reading)...;) sorry for being a jackass lol