Author Topic: best guitar ever made  (Read 10569 times)

Offline timmiller

• Straight Shooter
i made the same post in the mosh pit before i realised there was a musician to musician section

i was just wonderin wat models of guitars people like the most

my personal favourite is the jimmy page CA model, despite the fact ill neva be able to afford it

Offline Human_Tripod

• Sniper Assassin
  • AUS
mine is dave kushner's sig ravelle elite, as i have previously said

Offline Darkburst

My personal favs are 1958 and 1959 Les Paul Reissues from 2003 or later. I wasn't into Les Pauls for a long time, even though I've been a huge G N R and Slash fan since 1987. It wasn't until 2000 that I bought my first LP.

Offline Born 2 b Wild

• Gunslinger
  • Yipee Ky-Ay Motherfucker!!
i like les pauls, Gibson SGs, fernandes ravelle, and i love brian mays one lol

Offline Slash1337

• Gunslinger

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin

Offline slash777

• Pea Gun Newbie

Offline _

• Sniper Assassin
so ugly, and as i've never played a model like it i can't judge it on anymore than looks.

Offline Suede Pistol

• Straight Shooter
    • Myspace
it's personal taste i guess..my personal taste is that it's awesome.. =) the neck is cool, it's fatter than a Gibson slim-taper neck, but a good chunk smaller than the 50's rounded necks, and you wouldn't have played a model like it.. it's a custom  :D

Offline Kriss

• Male Driver
  • Sniper Assassin
Ermm...... very tuff calll.......... Id say late 90s Gibson Les Paul Elegants or early 90s Les Paul Classics.

Offline smasher

• Gunslinger
  • Love is death
Gibson Les Paul '59 Replica Epiphone - The guitar of my dreams.... Uhm...
Never be able to afford it, but you never know... I might just win the lottery... not!

I dunno, I'll probably start off with an Ibanez or a Stratocaster or a Jackson... shitty... I mean, they're all good guitars, but I don't know...

Offline slash777

• Pea Gun Newbie
Gibson Les Paul '59 Replica Epiphone - The guitar of my dreams.... Uhm...
Never be able to afford it, but you never know... I might just win the lottery... not!

I dunno, I'll probably start off with an Ibanez or a Stratocaster or a Jackson... shitty... I mean, they're all good guitars, but I don't know...

i like the jackson kelly i have. it gets done what i need

Offline who_needs_axl_?

• Pea Gun Newbie

or the American custom Shop Version

Check out the rest of Neal's work http://www.nealmoser.com/mcsguitarindex.htm

Offline slash777

• Pea Gun Newbie

or the American custom Shop Version

Check out the rest of Neal's work http://www.nealmoser.com/mcsguitarindex.htm

yeah that brown ones good if your looking for and ideal weapon to kill some one :lol:haha just kiddin

Offline RocketQueen85

• Sniper Assassin
I have to go with a nice les paul standard or a really nice gold top....What I would do to have a gold top :roll:

Offline Slash1337

• Gunslinger
Ummm. I got to play on a Slash sig amp 2 days ago. The thing is soooo loud. :) but that wud be under best amps I suppose lol. Best guitar is Les Paul Goldtop like the guy above me said. Beauts of guitars.

Offline smasher

• Gunslinger
  • Love is death
I don't like flying Vs. They're kinda repulsive... Dunno.

Offline Born 2 b Wild

• Gunslinger
  • Yipee Ky-Ay Motherfucker!!
Vs are annoying to play, the bits at the bottom stick in you lol

Offline Armondikov

• Straight Shooter
Well, it has to be anything Gibson of course. I like guitars that you can smash into the stage and the stage comes of worse, so it has to be the Les Paul Standard (any should do), I have an Epi SG though, which is pretty good for the price and you can't argue with AC/DC.

I'm pretty fond of the wooden finish Explorer than James Hetfield uses. The one in the intro to S&M and seen a few times in Cunning Stunts.

Offline smasher

• Gunslinger
  • Love is death
^^A person would say you know ur shit, but you're just full of it, aren't you? :lol:

Offline smasher

• Gunslinger
  • Love is death