Author Topic: Panhead's New Music Project  (Read 12139 times)

Offline IN UTERO

• Staff
  • What's Next!

I think the last time I saw Panhead was at his and Rocco's Housewarming Party in July.

They are both Great "Handsome" men and "Available" if I do say so girlies.. lol

Message from Panhead I know this thread is "old" be he did use to work for Scott and this group "Cipes" is amazing. Now and then I've been lucky enough to catch these shows, they are amazing so if your in the LA Area GO!!

Greetings Friends!!!

I'll be playing the following upcoming shows with CIPES & THE PEOPLE.  Hope to see each of you at one or more of these shows. :) Much love and respect. -p

Tonight 3/7 @ Unknown Theatre - 10:30p
11110 Seward Street, Los Angeles, CA 90038

Sunday 3/9 @ Third Street Promenade - 4p
Santa Monica, CA

Thursday 3/13 @ The Whiskey A Go-Go - 10:45p
8901 W. Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90069

Saturday 3/15 @ On The Rox (above the Roxy) - 11:30p
9009 W. Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90069

Tuesday 3/18 @ Temple Bar - 10p
1026 Wilshire Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90401

Sunday 3/23 @ Raw Lifestyle Film Festival
Award Ceremony at the womans club of Hollywood.
1749 N. La Brea, Hollywood, CA

Wednesday 4/2 @ Molly Malones - time tba
575 S. Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036

Friday 4/4 @ Unknown Theatre @ 10p
11110 Seward Street, Los Angeles, CA 90038

Tuesday 4/8 @ Air Conditioned - 11:30p
625 Venice Blvd., Venice, CA 90291

Saturday 4/12 @ Third Street Promenade for Earth Day LA, Santa Monica, CA - afternoon

Tuesday 4/22 @ Wilshire Blvd - official Earthday LA Festival - 2p. (Michael Franti also performing)

Tuesday 4/22 @  Air Conditioned - 11:30p
625 Venice Blvd., Venice, CA 90291

Wednesday 4/23 @ West LA Auditorium - Logic/Apple demenstration of Main Stage software featuring Cipes and the People. - time tba

Thursday 4/24 @ Temple Bar - 11p
1026 Wilshire Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90401

www.panheadmusic.com

Sent via PanBerry® 

« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 11:13:29 PM by IN UTERO »

Offline IN UTERO

• Staff
  • What's Next!
Just fyi, I wanted to give an update on Panhead. I talked to Joseph a few weeks ago and wanted to give some updated info on what he is doing now. He now has a band, a "real" band and they have been signed by an independant label.

Below is some info on his band "Babylon Saints" give his music a listen if you'd like,  links posted below.. his tour schedule is posted in the links as well.

Panhead.. REPRESENT!!

Just like this colorful imagery, the Babylon Saints members themselves are an assortment of backgrounds and musical perspective. Their collective passion for reggae music was formulated within the schools, streets, and music venues of Anaheim and Whittier, CA, Pittsburgh, PA, the Virgin Islands, Cleveland, OH, Boca Raton, FL, Wichita, KS, Trinidad, WI, and local Los Angeles. Whether it was a Blues Brothers movie (Petersen), a set of pots and pans (Panhead), a vacuum created after quitting baseball (Gerovac), or growing up in a musical environment (Drake) that got them to where they are now, what all four Saints have in common now is their dedication to getting their sound heard.

Babylon Saints have swept California with what Gerovac calls the group’s “gushing warm groove.” Their performances draw on the freedom to not only showcase each instrument, but to feed off and accentuate each member’s sounds and rhythms. Babylon Saints are building a robust live performance schedule with plans for expanded U.S. and international tour stops in support of the upcoming record. Their debut album on Citation Records, due in 2009, will include songs that, Panhead would like you to know, might possibly ravish your face off. In a good way.

For more information, promos and interview requests, please contact:
Citation Records
400 N. Mountain Ave., 246
Upland, CA 91786
contact@citationrecords.com
www.citationrecords.com

Oct 30 2009
9:30P
Mickie Finnz (Redondo Beach)
Redondo Beach, California
Nov 4 2009
THE WHISKY A GO GO
WEST HOLLYWOOD, California
Nov 6 2009
The Frog & Peach
San Luis Obispo, California
Nov 7 2009
10:45P
The Cellar (on the Promenade in Long Beach)
Long Beach, California
Nov 13 2009
Bar Leucadian
Encinitas, California
Nov 14 2009
6:45P
Davina’s Cabo Grill
Oceanside, California

http://www.myspace.com/panheadmusic

http://www.myspace.com/babylonsaints

« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 12:18:07 AM by IN UTERO »