Author Topic: VR Tabs  (Read 75005 times)

Offline Human_Tripod

• Sniper Assassin
  • AUS
the slash wah part looks pretty accurate although i think there are some little bits u got wrong, good job though
its in the latest issue of guitar world so ill copy it out a bit later on when i get the chance, unless somebody else wants to

Offline about_nothing

• Gunslinger
Spay's not that difficult, it's only power chords I think.  Just try playing along to it and you'll figure it out.

i know it doesnt sound difficult, but im not good at listning and hearing what the tabs are lol, does anyone have the bass tabs for it yet?

Offline Negative Creep

• Sniper Assassin
  • Spay Yourself.
You can't be a successful player if you rely on tabs for such an easy song. Keep trying.

Offline Robman

• Target Practice
yeah, its pretty easy to figure out, basically just a# to a througout the intro and the verse, except an octave difference

Offline about_nothing

• Gunslinger
i only play for fun, so thats why i just use tabs..iv been able to hear the some of it, but other parts i dont know what it is

Offline about_nothing

• Gunslinger
dont know if anyone knows these or has found them, but i know i havnt found them till now
You Got No Right bass tabs..

http://www.bassmasta.net/v/velvet_revolver/144648.html

Offline slashestophat

• Straight Shooter
Hey guys check out my video of the pills demons atc. and messages intro riffs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMXzIjxYTnY

Offline DuFF_VR

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Pills, Demons, Etc.
Thanks for the tab postings, but Im with you....I wanna learn 'spay'.

The bass line is killer !

Offline Beast-from-Snakepit

• Gunslinger
  • Slashoholic and proud of it
hey guys!! in the libertad tab book it say that the chords in the mary mary refrain are D5, A5 and C5

i am really unhappy with the A5 chord ..and i think it sounds better of you play

e---------------------------|
B---------------------------|
G---------------------------|
D-7----7----5-------------|
A-5----4----3-------------|
E----------------------------|

Instead of

e-------------------------|
B-------------------------|
G-7------5---------------|
D-7--7--5---------------|
A-5--7--3---------------|