Author Topic: Questions/Comments for Slash ~  (Read 108435 times)

Offline guns_n_motley

• Gunslinger
first off, slash i want to say that you are my favorite guitarist, and inspired me to pick up the guitar.

i also want to say that you are an excellent guitarist, and your solos in gnr and vr are mesmorizing. but, i dont think you let loose on your solos in contraband as much as in gnr. probably because with the first cd you are testing the waters. but please on the next cd have some long solos. also your solos seemed drowned out in contraband by the distortion of the songs.

Offline ben785

• Pea Gun Newbie
What can I say that already hasn't been said in this thread by all these great people?

Slash is, without a doubt, one of the greatest guitar players of all time.

He has made his mark in history.

Thank you for your inspiration. It would take more than a dream for me to be even half the guitar player you are, yet I still go on, motivated by your spirit and soul and passion for the music.

Can't wait to see you tear that guitar to shreds onstage in Sydney next month.

Regards,
Ben.

Offline anythingoes

• Pea Gun Newbie
Slash if you are reading this I wanted to say thank you, thanks a fucking lot fot that killer guitar melodies, Im a huge gnr/vr fan since I have 14..
Im from Guatemala n I dream to meet you someday. please come here someday!!!!

Offline LatinShorty

• Gunslinger
  • CAcA!
Well I want to say that I'm sorry about your cat and I hope that it gets better.

Offline Din

• Pea Gun Newbie
Seeing you in 2 days!!!!!

I have a question!! any chance that if i came with a bottle of Jack you would come off stage and get it??? with a packet of Marlboro Reds as weel my own personal fave!

Offline jizz da pit

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • -slashy-
I have to say also that...for Slash...if u read this I`m VERY happy..but I never know :( Btw you are amazing!! How can u be so cool? How can u be so fine? How can u be so fuckin`good player? How can u be so...sexy? etc. And your solos...I love them so much!!!! :)  I really hope that Velvet Revolver comes in Finland again!!! PLEASE!! :wink:  keep on rockiiing.... 8)

Offline jo.slashsgal

• Pea Gun Newbie
Slash, I want you to know you are the greatest guitarist ever!!
  I was at the gig on Sunday 16th January I could not take my eyes off you through out the whole set. I mean the whole of VR are great but you are so amazing I love you. Heres to many more years of your greatness xxxxxxxxx

Offline rock_godess

• Unloaded
slash i think ur the best thing 2 ever happen 2 rock i love u man u inspired me 2 start 2 play so i can try n lead up 2 ur greatness :D u rock n + ur totally hot :D

Offline bad_apple

• Pea Gun Newbie
What do you like your The Stooges t-shirt?

Rock N` Roll forever man!

Offline Badine

• Straight Shooter
    • http://iam.bmezine.com/?badine
Hey Slash....Dont hump my bum :mrgreen:

Just kidding....hehe

Slash if your reading this I just want to say that I love how your put all your soul into your music. One can be faster than Hendrix but if they got no soul then then got nothing. You got the speed and you got soul. I love it. Keep up the great work :D

Offline velvetqueen

• Sniper Assassin
Slash - you're the best!!

^Rock on!

Offline WomanoftheWorld

• Slash Momma
  • Sniper Assassin
  • Slashaholics "untie!"
    • All Things Considered...Slash!
Slash!!  A grammy!!  At last - it's well deserved and long over due!!  You are the best!   :D

Offline LatinShorty

• Gunslinger
  • CAcA!
CONGRATS!!  :headbanger: even though I couldn't watch the grammys y'all prob rocked. Slash you were looking fine as usual and you rock as usual!! Lol hello  :wave:  :smitten:

Offline velvet angel

• Sniper Assassin
Hey Slash!, I just wanna say that you fucking rocked out there when you guys played at 19 feb here in Auckland. I really enjoyed it and love you all so much, it was a very amazing concert and amazing to see you becuase your one of my fav guitarists ever aswell. I was lucky to recive the front row also wearing typical pink so if you ever noticed or not, well keep rocking :smitten:  :slash:  :headbanger:

Offline Loudlove

• Straight Shooter
Hey Slash!! :wave:

You totally kicked ass and rocked on stage! auckland show here was amazing and you are just so awesome! thank you so much for coming here with the band!! I was front row and got such a good view of you and the band!! hope to see you rock NZ again with VR!!

Love ya and keep up the good work!!! :slash:
Take Care!! :smitten:

Offline velvetqueen

• Sniper Assassin
Slash - I love you!!

Keep On Rockin!

Offline slash_is_hot4

• Pea Gun Newbie
    • http://www.angelfire.com/rock3/ilive4slash.com
i have a comment. I just want to say thanx because u brought the world of guitar into my life! It is the best damn world ever! Oh and also just to say thanx for being the greatest guitar player evr!  -Angie :twisted:

Offline y2marmar

• Gunslinger
  • "You love it you slags"
Just popped in to say hello dear. Keep up the good work :wink:

Offline Kaz55

• Gunslinger
hey slash, thanx for bringing back rock n' roll, along with the rest of VR! the youth of today have nobody in the way of music, so it's great to finally see a band we can appreciate and look up to! you're awesome! thanx!

Offline slash addict

• Target Practice
  • Do you love it? Loves it
hi slash just wanna say thank you for bringing rock n roll into my life and that you are the reason why im learning to play the guitar and that your music makes me feel happy when im sad and that you fuckin rock and are the greatest guitar player ever!!! (and the best lookin one) :P

thank you :D keep on rockin!!

Offline jo.slashsgal

• Pea Gun Newbie
Slash I love you and I hope to meet you one day  :smitten:

Offline Slash_Me

• Gunslinger
  • "you want to borrow me?"
hey slash! Thanks again for signing postcard. You are a true gentleman!
Rock and roll! <3 xxx

Offline Carppa

• Pea Gun Newbie
    • http://methanolinc.tk
For Slash, I would have to say. You have been truly an amazing inspiration to me for all these years. Because of you I started to play guitar in first place. And your music, everything that you have played.. so cool. I think you have influenced me the most in playing guitar. Thank you! Hope to meet you some day. Maybe in Ruisrock, Finland this year.  :)

Offline XJadeX

• Pea Gun Newbie
Hey guys and slash if ur goin to read this :)

Just wanted to say that u were brilliant in Birmingham when u came over to the UK. U won't remember me but i got the chance to meet you with my mum after the show an we were wearing pink and black tops saying "And On The Seventh Day God Created Slash" :D

I totally forgot to tell you how good you guys were, we were the girls who drove all the way from liverpool n went to see you in manchester but u had gone when we had got aftershow tickets. so we rang up you're promoter Tom an he gave us free tickets to see you again in Birmingham :) :) an it was so great getting to meet you am still talking about it

Anyways if you get the chance hope you get to read it

Jade xx :smitten: [/quote]