Author Topic: Questions/Comments for Slash ~  (Read 106912 times)

Offline gnrslash49

• Target Practice
  • Alnico II
Hey SLASH, comin to se you May 22nd.  Will be my 3rd time seein ya. Saw you open up for AC/DC, Snakepit was the real reason i went to the concert haha, and may 26 04 with VR.  I would love to hear U duff matt n dave do alil blues jam.  You guys rocked those so hard haha.  Biggest fan here.  Rock On!!  :slash:

Offline iloveslash91

• Straight Shooter
If you ever look at this i want to THANK YOU for the awesome signature you gave me! I Love it! It was the best gift ever! :lol:

Offline Gabignr

• Pea Gun Newbie
Just i wanna say Thank You for coming to Argentina.

Offline rhyte

• Sniper Assassin
  • SL-U-VE-T, Bish.
Happy Father's Day!!!! You rock!

Offline The Snakepit

• Gunslinger
Slash whats with your book by that guy? It talks out its fuckin arse. Seriously dude it talks like VR was your own solo effort and gets Gilby mixed with Izzy and Dizzy mixed with Matt on one photo. Also what do you miss most about England?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 04:25:35 AM by The Snakepit »

Offline iloveslash91

• Straight Shooter
OMG!!! Slash if you read this I just want to tell you that you are the hottest,Sexiest,bestest guitar player ever!!!!  My favorite bands in the world are Guns N Roses and Velvet Revolver!!! I have been listening to those bands since I was 10 and i am 13......not that long but whatever! And never ever,ever cut your beautiful long hair! If you do I will cry forever! And also I think you have the cutest little boys on the world!! They look a lot like you! And you are so lucky to have a wonderful wife like Perla! I hope you two stay together forever! You are so super talented and never forget that! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!  Oh and I also want to thank you for the awesome signature you gave me! I love it! That is my most prized possesion! I really hope i get to meet you! My dad, Mark Nason,has met you and says you are really cool!!!! Well no duh your cool, your Slash!!!!!!!! And if the whole rehab thing is true, I am so proud of you!!! I know it was probably super hard to do and your kids will thank you in the future for doing that, I know because my mom did the same thing and i am so proud of her. Ok well i am done with my whole life story and I really hope you get to read this SLASH!!!!!  YOU ROCK AND YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO SO MANY PEOPLE!!!!!!  

Love,   Preslie Nason  
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 07:56:05 PM by iloveslash91 »

Offline reee

• Pea Gun Newbie
Hey, Slash, I just wanna say I like you since my 9 years. Now I'm 17 :)
I hope you and VR back to Rio de Janeiro - Brazil as soon is possible!
Good luck to you and other guys at your career

And don't care about my english hehehe

Bye :)

Offline androo_vr

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Matt...you are my bad obsession!!! ^^
Hey Slash!!! I have 16 years and I hear you since when I have 1 year!.You're a second father for me!.   :D  You're my guitar God & you seriously are a living legend! .Well,I don't have questions but..only have one question..when you return to Argentine??.Velvet Revolver will come again with the tour of Libertad?.That's all.Thanx for all man!.You're my God!.

Kisses!.

:)

Offline snakepit_slash

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • You Rock my World.
    • my flog !
Well slash  if you some day  you read this, i want you to know that when you came to Argentina that night was the best night of my life... just to saw you i felt very happy... thank you! You're the the person that i think all the day, and i love you so much.. you're so much for me. Thanks for all the guitar melodies and for all your rock... you  gave me a reason to live.  Please  coming' soon to Argentina, we're waiting for you!!

Offline ignat

• Target Practice
Hi SLASH! HALLO FROM RUSSIA! WE ALL LOVE YOU!

Offline Quickmama

• Straight Shooter
This is on "Someone Needs to Tell Slash"

Seems nobody, that I can see has told Slash about the 1959 Gibson Les Paul on EBay. I'm sure he knows about it because have you seen his guitar collection? I would think he's had some help locating some of those guitars, but just in case. Slash....look at the site listed on the first page of "Someone should tell Slash about this". It's a link to Ebay for a 1959 Gibson Les Paul that everyone seems to think you have been looking for, well there's your info. I hope this is ok to say and not inappropriate in any way. Those are his favorite line of guitars and I don't see any harm in putting out the word, but I'm sure he already knows about it. Good luck!!

Offline Quickmama

• Straight Shooter
This is a comment for Slash and I know he'll probably never see it, but the members of this board will. I've received some pretty disturbing messages in my email that the mods get and lock or delete them from the forum (Well done) I will not repeat what I've seen, but how dare anyway say such bad things about Slash. We are here because we love Velvet Revolver and we post here to express our thoughts and appreciation for their continuous efforts to keep Rock alive and they are doing a *#$@%^ good job of it. We post on Slash's board to let him know how many of us think he's the greatest. We love him. Please don't slander him or Velvet Revolver on the forum. That is not the purpose of this. I don't post as often as I'd like, but I do check in often to read the postings. If you don't have something good to say about Slash, then don't post. Why would you even be here if you didn't love him. Slash has worked hard his whole life and no he's not perfect, but who is? Please stop slandering Slash. He doesn't deserve it. He deserves our love and support and I for one will continue to do that.
Respectfully,
QM

Offline Robman

• Target Practice
Hey Slash,

I was glad to finally meet you last Friday (Sep. 28). I was speechless, but it was an amazing and inspiring experience, musically speaking of course.

Keep up the good work, hopefully I'll see you out on the road again soon.

Offline MzMaihem

• Target Practice
    • Rock Solid Band Fiction
Hey Slash,
Just hanging out with my friends from interstate and we wanted to send love. I'll (hopefully) see you on Dec. 8 in Melbourne....cute girl in the front row. I'm in a big black electric wheelchair keeping mofos from moshing on her head with her elbows.  :D :D Oh yeah, it's Allison's 22nd birthday today. :)

Love forever!

Offline FuckinAguss

• Pea Gun Newbie
heey Slash!! you're the best guitar player :D
i really like your style , u are the only one who make me play guitar! =)
i don't know what to say..  :?
i love u a lot! fngmjgnmmmg

i hope u read this !

Kiss

Offline WNxCarmine

• Unloaded
Hey Slash,

How do you think of riffs and solos for songs like Messages and She Builds Quick Machines?

Offline Nominate

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Rock out with ur Cock out!!!!
Hey Slash!!

Just saying hey!! Read your book got it for xmas well cool. Your what we'd say to cool for school haha!!

Think your a excellent guitar player if it weren't for me bruv learning to play though I would never of moved over to the dark side of music..

Trying to get tickets for the show in march hope I do coz saw the gig at hammersmith f!*'ing awesome man so really want to see you lot again.....

Stay cool yeah

luv ya xx

Offline 59lpsb

• Unloaded
Hey Slash
If you do actually read this get in touch quick about some
hot vintage gear while you are on tour in UK

Offline The Action Girls

• Sniper Assassin
  • So I Quit
Here's my comment. Why does Slash play a BC Rich Mocking Bird SL? I've read nothing but bad things about re-stringing it and tuning, about the the Floyd Rose tremolo being junk, and all in all is crap. Personally I like it, the design is attractive and in concert, sounds pretty good. I just wanna know why he plays a BC Rich guitar among a bunch of Gibsons. I wanna get a Mocking Bird (any model really) but there isn't any BC Rich licensed sellers around where I live.

Offline born2boogie

• Sniper Assassin
  • I MISS VR
    • Poetry Forum
Hey Slash, please come and do a gig this summer in good old Glasgow..
as tickets where sold out last time you was on tour and I missed out  :(
so this time put your tickets on sale near my pay day or even better
don't tell anyone only me and when I have my ticket.. then tell everyone else  :lol:

Offline federer

• Pea Gun Newbie
Slash has done some brilliant jobs in this field and brings new ways to this. Well done slash. i wish you will read this. Keep it up. :)

Dashquid
fatlossprofessional.co.uk
fatlossprofessional
mobilehelper
securetrip
whichpetcover
google
abc
facebook
craigslist
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 12:54:44 AM by federer »

Offline ddsim2003

• Straight Shooter
  • Go too far, then you will know how far you can go.
    • David Sean Simpson's VR audition page
I heard the 2 tracks that your mgt put out for potential singers to work on.
Random melodies and lyrics are not too difficult to pull together and track - however.. outside the "titles" (to id the tracks for archive) , is there any direction lyrically / melodically you feel these going ?
Ie: "I'd like to hear something like"_________".  or " I hear hints of "_________".  or I'm looking for a feel of  -- etc etc.. you get it. 
Or would it be possible to hear other tracks or pieces / riffs to gather some common denominators in the music.

Tough to gauge a direction on 2 arrangements. if possible, more media would be great.

DSS

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator