Author Topic: Alice Cooper  (Read 32027 times)

Offline Spikeout

• Target Practice
  • Sultan of Swing
    • http://www.defleppard.com
Nice one man have to check on play for it the next time I'm buying some albums.

Offline OutTaGet_Mean

• Target Practice
    • http://www.gnrlies.net
He's a God... I personally think that he's one of the best musicians I ever heard in my life....
I heard the new album and it rocks!
For all the Guns N'Roses and Slash's Snakepit fans... you will love this record! :wink:

Offline xoxSlashxoxGirlxox

• Straight Shooter
I saw Alice Cooper, he was sitting behind me in the hard rock having something to eat on the day of one of his concerts. i got his autograph!  :mrgreen:

Offline slashluvver

• Straight Shooter
I'm going to see Alice Copper on tour with Twisted Sister in November. Not loking forward to having to endure Twisted Sister but it will be worth it...Alice is amazing! I had no idea he was releasing a new album though  :shock:  damn...that should be good! Alice Cooper hasn't released anything in god knows how long...I'm listening to Welcome To My Nightmare atm...classic album...love it! I really wanna hear some of the songs Slash played lead on for him but I can't find 'em. If anybody has/finds one...let me know please!

Offline slash3rman

• Straight Shooter
  • Drink Til U Drop
He played guitar on Hey Stoopid and on a few tracks on the 'Fistful of Alice' live album. His last record was in 2001 i think... It was called 'The Eyes of Alice Cooper' great fucking record!!! Ryan Roxie and Eric Dover of Snakepit on guitars, Eric Singer (Kiss, Gilby Clarke) on drums. Fucking Awesome!!!! :headbanger:

Offline Born 2 b Wild

• Gunslinger
  • Yipee Ky-Ay Motherfucker!!
the best combination:  GNR with alice cooper, on the garden. brilliant singer and songwriter, not much more i can say

Offline slash3rman

• Straight Shooter
  • Drink Til U Drop
Best combination: Slash, Izzy, Axl and Alice doing 'Under My Wheels' :headbanger:

Offline Born 2 b Wild

• Gunslinger
  • Yipee Ky-Ay Motherfucker!!
oh yeah thats sounds awesome!

Offline slash3rman

• Straight Shooter
  • Drink Til U Drop
I can't remember where i downloaded it from but it's great.... Axl sings so high up!!! :lol:

Offline Rock4Life

• Pea Gun Newbie
I went to his show on the 18th of July, it fucking rocked!
His new album 'Dirty Diamonds' is very good, I never thought he would still rock that hard!

Offline slash3rman

• Straight Shooter
  • Drink Til U Drop
I'm going to a show some time in November... Twisted Sister are support :roll:

Offline guns_n_motley

• Gunslinger
ony 2 days now until i get it. i cant wait.

Offline Melody

• Sniper Assassin
  • EStonian...
Heeheh i'm going 7.august to Alice Cooper gig and i got V.I.P ticket :D

Offline Cbomb

• Sniper Assassin
spooky, i cannot get poison out of my head, its been there for about 3weeks now!!

Offline slash3rman

• Straight Shooter
  • Drink Til U Drop
Quote from: cherry_bomb
spooky, i cannot get poison out of my head, its been there for about 3weeks now!!

As long as it isn't the new dance version!!! I hate that song so much!!!  :evil:  They wrecked it!

Offline Cbomb

• Sniper Assassin
Quote from: slash3rman
Quote from: cherry_bomb

As long as it isn't the new dance version!!! I hate that song so much!!!  :evil:  They wrecked it!

WHAT?!!

Offline slash3rman

• Straight Shooter
  • Drink Til U Drop
Somebody has covered it and made it a dance song i heard it in some crap club the other day and it ruined the song for me!!

Offline guns_n_motley

• Gunslinger
ya, they did some dance version of poison

Offline Columbia

• Straight Shooter
Im going to see Alice and Twisted Sister in November too, i ordered tix back in january and only just got em a few weeks back  lol i cant wait!

The support are menna be some band called Viking Skull, i have no idea who they are lol

Offline guns_n_motley

• Gunslinger
wow i just got his new cd dirty diamonds today. what a great cd. it sounds alot like old alice cooper.

i could do without xhibit going " ya" and "hey" all the time in the song stand though.

Offline zm_julia

• Straight Shooter
  • I Think I Lost My Headache
Yeah, I'm hoping to get that CD soon... Going to see Alice in October, got tix in the second row  :D .

Offline Spikeout

• Target Practice
  • Sultan of Swing
    • http://www.defleppard.com
At the minute I can't stop playing I Might As Well Be On Mars what a song and what a solo.   I'm still hoping Alice will take a trip to Belfast while doing a UK Tour sometime in the near future (Needed to highlight that just incase he browses the VR forum once in a while :P )

Offline hotpants

• Pea Gun Newbie
Quote from: slash3rman
No, think more like 'I'm Eighteen' and 'Under My Wheels' 'Billion Dollar Babies'... If you like the early stuff you'll like this! If you want a good hard rock record check out 'The Eyes of Alice Cooper'

I havent heard the new album yet, but it its anything like those songs, Im buying it! Love old Alice.  :D

Offline slash3rman

• Straight Shooter
  • Drink Til U Drop
Then buy it! It's a great record...! :D

Offline camsu

• Straight Shooter
whoooohohohohoohohohoho
i went to the cooper show last night it was sooo great!! the audience went crazy when they played poison!!

alice cooper is absolutely the hottest 60-year-old  :P  :oops:  :lol: