Author Topic: Alice Cooper  (Read 31966 times)

Offline guns_n_motley

• Gunslinger
anyone here like alice cooper. i think hes great. the first shock rocker. and the msuic is great too. ive got the song poison stuck in my head right now.

Offline Bella

• Sniper Assassin
  • ~ sluff ~
frim, I think her username is, told me he's on tour right now.  Is he supporting a new album?  Cuz I haven't heard about it.
But anyway, I love him!
Have you ever heard the pop version of Poison?  :shock:

Offline guns_n_motley

• Gunslinger
he has a new album coming out on august 9

Offline Follower-of-slash

• Pea Gun Newbie
    • http://www.myspace.com/billfristsucks
I love Alic Cooper, he kix ass, it was really cool, i was gunna see him in begas but sumthin really cool happend, i found out that VR was going to be in phoenix the day of the alice cooper concert in vegas but thats when the coolest thing happend, i looked up alice cooper tour dates and well to finish ths story up i saw VR one day in phoenix and Alice cooper the next day at the same venue

Offline *~Slither~*

• Gunslinger
has anyone heard the new dance version of poison.....its ruined the song!!!!

Offline Bella

• Sniper Assassin
  • ~ sluff ~
Quote from: *~Slither~*

Yup, see my comment above^

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
Alice is one of my favorite singers.  I can hardly wait to hear his new cd  :D

Offline *~Slither~*

• Gunslinger
sorry didnt see that :oops:
Its almosted as bad as that That sheral crwo (thats spelt wrong but i dont care) doing that copy of SCOM.

Alice cooper is great!!!

Offline Bella

• Sniper Assassin
  • ~ sluff ~

Its almosted as bad as that That sheral crwo (thats spelt wrong but i dont care) doing that copy of SCOM.

*shudder* oh don't get me started on how she got a Grammy for that and GnR got nothing!

ANYWAY, I got into Alice Cooper through GnR!  And I remember reading the story about Axl taking his mom to meet Alice Cooper, and saying "Remember that one time in 1974 when you wouldn't let me stay up to watch SNL and Alice Cooper was on...well, guess what..."

Offline Agent Orange

• Unloaded
!!!!!!!! i might be going to see alice and twisted sister in november!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline guns_n_motley

• Gunslinger
im gonna see alice cooper whenever he comes near me.

and wow vr one nite, alice the next. which show do u think was bette, and doesalice still do all that crazy stuff on stage?

Offline zm_julia

• Straight Shooter
  • I Think I Lost My Headache
Yeah, I love Alice  :P ! Can't wait for the new album/tour!

doesalice still do all that crazy stuff on stage?

Yup, according to Alice the upcoming tour will have all the theatrics, including the guillotine  :twisted:

I heard the pop version of Poison while shopping the other day. There are no words to describe the extent to which they utterly butchered the song  :cry:

Offline guns_n_motley

• Gunslinger
how many rock songs do pop artists hav to butcher

mariah carey doing def leppards bringin on the heartbeat
ceinedion ac/dcs u shook me all night long
sheyrl cow sweet child o mine
pop version of alice coopers poison.

this must stop.

Offline tomass74

• Sniper Assassin
  • http://www.myspace.com/wasted_talent69
    • Wasted Talent

That song was 80's pop anyway and very chessy to begin with.. that was Alice Coopers worst period. Even his hard core fans agree. Alice Cooper owned the 70's with albums like

Love It To Death and Welcome to my Nightmare...

Offline superbrandon

• Sniper Assassin
  • i hope they serve beer in hell
    • http://www.mygnr.com

Offline Rebel Yell

• Pea Gun Newbie
    • Billy Idol Unofficial
i'm seeing Alice cooper with twisted sister in nov :D weeeee
does any one kno who the special guests r? :?

Offline slashist

• Target Practice
Alice is playing the Docks (a club) in toronto on August 22nd with Cheap Trick if anyone else is from around there.

Offline .Vans™

• Sniper Assassin
  • Love Duff McKagan
    • My Myspace cause I am better than you.
Quote from: ILoveDuff!
frim, I think her username is, told me he's on tour right now.  Is he supporting a new album?  Cuz I haven't heard about it.
But anyway, I love him!
Have you ever heard the pop version of Poison?  :shock:

Its actually a dance version, and it is fucking AWFUL! Dont u just wanna kill dance music makers! They steal decent rock songs from people like Alice C, Cream and Yes and change it intpo their shit!

Alice C is the best! And he is on tour right now. I was gonna go see him in November in glasgow but he is to expensive.

Offline frozen_raisen

• Pea Gun Newbie
    • http://www.freewebs.com/meet_me666
omg... a dance version :shock: well not rushin out to buy that... but i wanna listen to it... see how they destroyed a great song

Offline camsu

• Straight Shooter
im gonna see alice cooper with hanoi rocks in august!!!!!!!

Offline slash3rman

• Straight Shooter
  • Drink Til U Drop
Anybody got it??? It's a good album, reminds me of the first line-up in the 70's... Ryan Roxie on guitar is brilliant, i wish he'd have kept the band from the last CD though...

Offline guns_n_motley

• Gunslinger
where do you live? it doesnt come out in the us until august 2. but i think its already out in europe. i cant wait to get it.

Offline slash3rman

• Straight Shooter
  • Drink Til U Drop
I got it from amazon UK they dispatch worldwide... It's a great album though...

Offline Spikeout

• Target Practice
  • Sultan of Swing
    • http://www.defleppard.com
What type of album is it then?   I only have his greatest hits cause I love his rock songs like Poison and Hey Stoopid, I don't expect there to be songs like that but as long as he hasn't went industrial or heavy metal lol.

Offline slash3rman

• Straight Shooter
  • Drink Til U Drop
No, think more like 'I'm Eighteen' and 'Under My Wheels' 'Billion Dollar Babies'... If you like the early stuff you'll like this! If you want a good hard rock record check out 'The Eyes of Alice Cooper'