Author Topic: Questions/Comments for Duff ~  (Read 77042 times)

Offline GoDuffGo

• Sniper Assassin
    • Dirty Vendetta music? click here!
OK YEOOO DUFF!!

HAVE U BEEN 2 A STING CONCERT??

i missed out on his latest tour i have been a fan of sting 4 ages coz my family loves him! i have never been to see him he good?

and what did u prepher the police or his solo stuff?? personnally i like the police i bit more but i do play my own bass lines along to the live albem....all this time, and the video version of it!!  

what Sting merchendice can you get there in America or anywere you have been??

Plezz Plezz Right Bk Duff!!! that would mean so much!!!

Ollie

Offline wolvie_gal

• Pea Gun Newbie
Duff i just wanted to say i love you man, You inspired me to learn how to play bass. You are and will always be my favriot bass player of all time.
Thank you so much duff!!! and if youre reading this, you made a 15 year old girl really happy just now.

i might be going to the the toronto show next week and if you see two girls with signs saying "We Love You Duff" thats me and my best friend Mellisa. so keep your eyes open and get us back stage please!!! :lol:

SlashsLesPaul

hallo Duff! *waves like a dork*

been listening to you guys since i bought my first ever album Appetite when i was 11.
i always thought your basslines were more then just basslines, and thats got to do with the fact you were a guitarist before that.
but i was wondering if you ever learned classical music, cos some runs/licks/fills are classical....i sometimes hear vivaldi and beethoven basslines and i dont use drugs or even drink alcohol  8)

second...am i right when i say you have lost the chain/lock thing around your neck which was Sid inspired?

third, can you try to convince Slash to play double talkin jive just for once live or jam session and record it so it can be posted here, cos he has grown a lot as a guitarist and we wanna hear him do 15 minute solos!...like i try to explain here, the 6th post :

http://www.velvetrevolverforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7827&start=30

fourth, i truly wish you all the best, you prove you are a sincere person by checking out what we have to say....most of the time its gibberish yes, but hey!  8)

be well
cheerz

Offline Slash_Me

• Gunslinger
  • "you want to borrow me?"
Hey Duff.
You rock!
Can't wait to see you guys in the UK again!! :mrgreen:
Jan 05....w00t! :mrgreen:

Offline Cbomb

• Sniper Assassin
duff, you rock, you're a true inspiration and idol. I'm guessing if you read this you realise how many people adore you and respect you. my dad used to be in a gnr tribute band when i was a kid, he was izzy, so i was introduced to gnr from an early age. thank god VR are on the scene now, there was next to nothing before!! keep on rocking...cant wait to see you guys on the 23rd!

Offline Hannibal-the-Barbarian

• Straight Shooter
dear Duff,

Thank you for that awsome concert at Lowlands- The Netherlands.
I hope you guys received the presents I sent to you  and I hope you will like the presents I sent to the post adress for Slash fan mail.Sorry for the big box, there weren't any smaller ones where I could put it in.(Belive me I really tried) I also hope you guys liked the letters.
And I hope you will forgive me if you didn't like it, I ment it with sweet atentions anyway.
Hopefully see you guys next year or whenever there will be a concert again down here.
(Or whatever you want...)

Lots of love,
Big hugs,
-XXX-
and kind regards,
The kid of the Hollywoodvideo(HVS)bag and €bag presents.

Offline Scarlett Dale

• Pea Gun Newbie
Hey Duff,

Are you guys going to come back to the U.S. this summer (2005) to tour, or are you guys going to take some time off from the road?

If you guys do add more U.S. tour dates, is there any hope for the South? Biloxi, MS? Mobile, AL? Pensacola, FL?

I know you guys are busy, but it would mean alot! You guys are the best & that's why we love you! - Scarlett

Offline GoDuffGo

• Sniper Assassin
DUFF IN THE VR NEWS THE TENTION ARTICAL......ITS NOT REAL BAD UR GONA SPLIT UP NO???

Offline Slash_Me

• Gunslinger
Quote from: GoDuffGo
DUFF IN THE VR NEWS THE TENTION ARTICAL......ITS NOT REAL BAD UR GONA SPLIT UP NO???

What? :shock:

Offline GoDuffGo

• Sniper Assassin
Quote from: Slash_Me
Quote from: GoDuffGo

What? :shock:

:?  what?? when did i put tht???

Offline Slash_Me

• Gunslinger
A few days ago!!

Anyways duff, i think you should listen to *Go Duff Go - The song* Its great... it even has its on thread! Hehe :)

Offline !Lilith

• Unloaded
i saw some Pics from the VR Halloween-Gig,and now I`ve got a question:
Duff,how do you shave your leghairs(is leghairs the right word?I don`t know...)?! :wink:
It really looks like you did it... :D

Offline LILITH

• Target Practice
HI DUFF, JUST WANT TO SAY GREAT LEGS MENˇ  :D
PD: NICE USERNAME ˇLilith

Offline Buick~Makane

• Pea Gun Newbie
Duff,

Thanks for giving me some great music to enjoy.  It's nice to get lost in the sound sometimes.  Stay healthy and keep doing what you do so well.

:smoking:

Offline Slash_Me

• Gunslinger
Hi duff, you're cool...but i bet you already knew that!
Nice legs  8)
Haha maybe you could wear a dress for the tour in 05 lol
All the best x

Offline X?X

• Sniper Assassin
duff we want to see a bass ,drum and guitar solo just like the good old days-imagine how kick ass its gonna sound now and if slash was to do  the godfather solo with dave givin it sum harcore distortion itd kick ass but..... thats not all like u used 2 go into sweet child how about goin into slither or wait 4 it.....DIRTY LITTLE THING!!!!!!!
this would b amazing and definatley sumthing 2 consider maybe i no us vr and gnr fans would love abit of that what do u think?

Offline vfan

• Pea Gun Newbie
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 04:39:44 PM by ^||Cyndel_Rose||^ »

Offline MissSlash

• Gunslinger
Duff,

Why are the shows so short?  That is the one thing I here over and over from the reviews of the concerts.  Everyone says the shows are barely an hour.  I know you only have one album, but you don't play all the songs and you could do more covers....or better yet, include the new stuff you've been working on.... 8)

Still think you rock.  See you Sunday.

:D

Offline Slash_Me

• Gunslinger

Offline velvetqueen

• Sniper Assassin
Hi Duff!

1.How often do you work out? (hea, stupid question, i know)
Your body looks very nice!

2.Do you only like blonde girls? (hea, another stupid question, well)

Anyway, you rule man!! 8)

Offline V3Iv3tR3v0Iv3r

• Straight Shooter
hi duff, hey this isnt really a question bout u but y doesnt Slash come on here and read what people have to say? Iv read that he doesnt own a computer but hes gotta pay his bills some way.

Offline Scarlett Dale

• Pea Gun Newbie
Where are you, Duff? It's been almost a month since your last post! If you guys plan to go to Disney World in Orlando,FL, be sure to get there early & start from the back of the park & move toward the front as the day progresses. If you don't, you will have to stand in 2-3 hour lines all day since December is the busiest time of year. Maybe, you can persuade Yoko to give us a run-down of the events that take place before, during, & after the show there. I look forward to hearing from you & Yoko soon. Lots of love to all. ---Scarlett

Offline STP_FAN_SCOTT_LOVER

• Target Practice
DUFF, JUST WANT TO SAY (SLASH TOO AND THE REST OF THE BAND) I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR HELPING OUT SCOTT WITH HIS PROBLEMS. I WATCHED THAT WHOLE SHOW ON VH1: INSIDE OUT | SCOTT REALLY DOES NEEDS PEOPLE LIKE YOU GUYS AROUND HIM TO QUIT THAT STUFF THATS KILLING HIM. ( SCOTT I LOVE YOU ) ANWYAYS

THANKS AGAIN, AND CONTINUE TO HELP SCOTT, HES GETTIN THERE....

BY THE WAY, DUFF YOUR SIX PACK LOOKS NICE ^^

SIX PACK = PROFESSIONILISM IN ROCK HISTORY

Offline duffs gal

• Pea Gun Newbie
Just wanted to say a big thank you to Duff and the boys for including New Zealand in their tour schedule and especially for coming down to Christchurch.  Most bands either only go to Auckland or bypass little old New Zealand completly so I just think you guys are fantastic.   :cool:

Cant wait to see your Christchurch concert in February!!
 :D

Offline velvet angel

• Sniper Assassin
To duff, if you are reading right now I just wanna say you rock and you are so cool. You are great at bass and I love how you play. You have been rocking for a long way. I will see you with VR next Feb :smitten: