Author Topic: How do you get VR to play at your school?  (Read 9070 times)

Offline Sam_So Fine

• Sniper Assassin
  • The Smart Twin!
Hi everyone I was thinking that it would be awesome if VR came to my homecoming in October. But how do I get a hold of them or their manager (or RCA)? Do you think they will do it? And would we have to pay money to get them here?

P.S.=Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I just had to find out.

Thanx,

Sam

Offline Cbomb

• Sniper Assassin
sorry i dunno how to contact them. and....i really doubt theyd play at a home coming :? itd b nice though

Offline kathyb76/UK

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dreaming of Revelry
Oh sorry Sam, it seems very unlikely that VR would/could do that....if you do pull it off though...can I be your foriegn exchange student? :D

I promise to be good...

Offline Sam_So Fine

• Sniper Assassin
  • The Smart Twin!
Oh sorry Sam, it seems very unlikely that VR would/could do that....if you do pull it off though...can I be your foriegn exchange student? :D

I promise to be good...

Kathy you could come to my school anytime,lol :)
I'll send an e-mail to RCA and ask them, it's worth a try! :D

Offline Sverre

• Administrator

Offline Sam_So Fine

• Sniper Assassin
  • The Smart Twin!
This might be what you're looking for...
http://www.grabow.biz/HighBudgetSpecialEvents/Velvet-Revolver.htm

Thanks to Rayno for the link.

Thanx so much, I just sent it. I hope it works! :D

Offline Sverre

• Administrator

Offline isabelle_guns

• Sniper Assassin
  • Trying to live one beat at a time
    • http://www.lollypopshoved.com/LOLLYPOPSITE/duff.htm
That is a cool link, didn't think that something like this existed where you can kinda book bands.

Offline Limberly

• Staff
God, I hope that hundreds of people don't try to "book" VR, just because of this link.

Offline RocketQueen85

• Sniper Assassin
Damb you would be good if you could pull that one off!!  I had a dream once that they played in the store of my work!! lol  And slash was warmin up in the staff kitchen lol he he :roll:

Offline y2marmar

• Gunslinger
  • "You love it you slags"
http://www.grabow.biz/Contemporary/GunsNRoses.htm

THey have a page on Guns n ROses. I wonder what would happen if you tried to book them. That could be interesting...

Offline bowieweiland

• Pea Gun Newbie
http://www.grabow.biz/Contemporary/GunsNRoses.htm

THey have a page on Guns n ROses. I wonder what would happen if you tried to book them. That could be interesting...

http://www.grabow.biz/Contemporary/StoneTemplePilots.htm

Ha ha ha. What about these guys?  :D

Offline pensive

• Sniper Assassin
  • Owner of the Slither Pants
omg let's all pitch in and book them... write down INFINITY for the budget! :lol:

Offline sludge factory

• Gunslinger
  • Keep on Rockin' in the Free World
omg let's all pitch in and book them... write down INFINITY for the budget! :lol:

We should put infinity for the date too..  :lol:

Hell let's buy the band!  Though I doubt thats possible.  :(

Offline jack_lives_here

• Sniper Assassin
  • I got some genuine imitation bad apples...
u could kidnap them... might be ur best option

but i doubt there's a cage that slash couldnt get out of :)

Offline mayo3325

• Sniper Assassin
but i doubt there's a cage that slash couldnt get out of

Maybe if we put our heads together we could think something that would be impossible for them to get out of  :lol:

Offline jack_lives_here

• Sniper Assassin
  • I got some genuine imitation bad apples...
hmmmm...
i'm sure there's a moral issue here against imprisoning a rock band but i can't quite put my finger on it.

offer free jack daniels and slash will show up, dunno how u'll tempt the others tho. this is the problem when people become addiction-free: it becomes much harder to blackmail them  :lol:

Offline velvet_loaded

• Gunslinger
hell, if you can't bring VR to your school, bring your school to VR !  :D

just hire some construction workers, move the building to where ever they are
easy..

Offline y2marmar

• Gunslinger
  • "You love it you slags"

That is so tempting...

Offline Ale

• Sniper Assassin
  • Karel = Botswana
    • Velvet Revolver Nederland
Yeah right book STP VR or GNR...

Guys it is an Imitators booking... not the real shit.

Look at the photo gallery you can see my HOmie George W Bush  :lol:

Offline RocketQueen85

• Sniper Assassin

That is so tempting...

but what town or city would it be in????? ha ha oh somewhere hot we could have a velvet revolver forum field trip ha ha

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
  • Flamin' Hot Cheeto Addict
The closest ive heard to that was when i was talking to my aunt on Thanksgiving.  She was friends with Dave Kushner from a long time ago.  So she said that she hadn't talked to him for awhile but called him up out of the blue cuz she needed help setting up some equipment at her kids school and she couldn't figure out how lol.  This might have been before VR but when he was starting to play in well known bands.  She said that Dave was such a nice guy that he went down there and set it up for her.  But as for VR playing you're homecoming... probably no chance in hell.   

Offline ChocolateBalls

• Global Moderator
  • I shot my love today
I read an article that Aerosmith was paid $2 million to play at someone's bar mitzvah.. so unless you have that kind of money, I'm thinking you probably won't get VR to come :P

Offline Trist805#2

• Sniper Assassin
  • Flamin' Hot Cheeto Addict
I think you'd have to have some kind of crazy deadly illness for it to happen.   Even then I think they're past the Homecoming gigs.  So yea it would probably take some $$$$ maybe they would add ur school to the tour but i remember in an article someone was giing them flack for playing at the SB bowl something about it being too small or something.  I'm glad they played there tho cuz that's where i saw them.