Author Topic: NO MORE!  (Read 44066 times)

Offline kathyb76/UK

• Sniper Assassin
  • Dreaming of Revelry
thanks to all the moderators to keep this great forum running!!!
respect for you all!!
sometimes you have to adjust some things, that is normal..
and i got the feeling the vast majority here agrees with that.

*nods in agreement* Amen to that Amsterdam!

Offline TempleOfRoses

• Sniper Assassin
its all my fault 4 being 2 nice isnt it?
i start all those threads, god i feel depressed......

Do not turn this thread into another one of the threads we are talking about in the first post of this thread.  We're serious about this guys, we all have problems but this forum isn't here for threads about your problems.  If you feel the urge to talk to people about whats going in your life then by all means use PM's but DO NOT bring it into current threads or start threads about it.

Offline LoveThing

• Sniper Assassin
    • TarshaRock
its all my fault 4 being 2 nice isnt it?
i start all those threads, god i feel depressed......

Do not turn this thread into another one of the threads we are talking about in the first post of this thread.  We're serious about this guys, we all have problems but this forum isn't here for threads about your problems.  If you feel the urge to talk to people about whats going in your life then by all means use PM's but DO NOT bring it into current threads or start threads about it.

I do have to agree with you TempleOfRoses this thread doesn't need another problem solving thing and I do pm to some of my friends when I want to talk thats what we all should do so. Thank you Moderators for doing this for us.

Offline zm_julia

• Straight Shooter
  • I Think I Lost My Headache
Thank you Velvet Revolver! Even though I'm sure people had the best of intentions creating these threads I'm really glad you're taking these measures.

Offline ConsequentialAngel

• Sniper Assassin
  • turn up the level!
    • my myspaz profile
Huray!!! some justice!! Thank you mods!!  :D

Offline Call Me "T"

• Gunslinger
    • http://www.myspace.com/tracecm
You rock Velvet Revolver, our wonderful admin.  I appreciate all your hard work keeping things up here.  Bless you hon and your efforts.  /standing ovation y'all!

Offline miss..hudson

• Target Practice
  • your life is nothing but a shit! (and u know it)
woohoo!!! i ve never seen a forum where the admin and mods care so much about it!!! cool!!

Offline Born 2 b Wild

• Gunslinger
  • Yipee Ky-Ay Motherfucker!!
woohoo!!! i ve never seen a forum where the admin and mods care so much about it!!! cool!!

neither have i! its great they care so much

Offline LoveThing

• Sniper Assassin
    • TarshaRock
well it is good that they do care about the forum because there could be some weridos who would post stuff that we don't want on here.

Offline rock_chick4surrr

• Gunslinger
Ya know i love the VR guys and think they are all hot but does there really have to be so many threads about there looks and what you think is the "best" thing about them? There are so many!. It's great to say that you think they're hot and all but now there are like 4 or 5 threads (slight exaggeration but im trying to make a point) about it! Maybe we can cut it down to one or two. This way the different parts of the forum wont be left in gutters.

Offline StaticSeth

• Sniper Assassin
    • My blog: Wow, you're tall.

neither have i! its great they care so much

i think it's more about the fact that the threads are getting out of hand.

Offline VR_Rock

• Sniper Assassin
Everyone, I think "Velvet Revolver" is having a bad day. Let's all give her a big warm hug. *hugs*

There, do you feel better? It's better to sob it out rather to use your power on us as a vent of frustration.

Cheer up !  8) :P :lol:

Offline amsterdam

• Sniper Assassin
Everyone, I think "Velvet Revolver" is having a bad day. Let's all give her a big warm hug. *hugs*

There, do you feel better? It's better to sob it out rather to use your power on us as a vent of frustration.

are you joking?? :shock: or dont you get the message?? :?:

Offline Muffin

• Target Practice

are you joking?? :shock: or dont you get the message?? :?:

I'm pretty sure it's a joke. :P But you never know with some people.

Sam.

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator

*claps hands and jumps up and down with happiness at having my own thread*   :smoking:

Oh and VR_Rock - please visit this thread - http://www.velvetrevolverforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=16649.0

I'm betting I'm no longer your favorite admin  :D

Offline VR_Rock

• Sniper Assassin
 :x It was SO small though, your telling me it was a bigger file than born b2 wild's? - that's like the longest I've ever seen.

No, Red Hot Lady is still my the worst because she warned me because she was having a bad day and wanted to take it out on me.

Although you are putting on a brave face by clapping and jumping around the room, you should turn your anger and rage into constructive energy. Instead of removing my Avatar.  :P

Right, I'll go back and see what I can cook up as an avatar. Hmm.  8)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 07:50:10 AM by VR_Rock »

Offline guns_n_motley

• Gunslinger
um i cant pm anyone. does anyone know how to fix this problem??

Offline PIKE POUNDER

• Gilby Fan
  • Gunslinger
Try administrative help and feedback, you mightn get a quicker responce?

Offline Velvet Revolver

• Administrator
I tried to send him a pm.  I also checked his account and everything is set up fine for him to be able to pm people.  guns_n_motley is it possible whoever you're trying to pm has a full mailbox?

Offline WomanoftheWorld

• Slash Momma
  • Sniper Assassin
  • Slashaholics "untie!"
    • All Things Considered...Slash!

*claps hands and jumps up and down with happiness at having my own thread*   :smoking:

Oh and VR_Rock - please visit this thread -

http://www.velvetrevolverforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=16649.0

I'm betting I'm no longer your favorite admin  :D

LOL!!  I am betting you are not a lot of people's favorite admin because of that policy - I still like you though!!   :D :D

Offline guns_n_motley

• Gunslinger
that could be the reason. thanks

Offline Martin

• Sniper Assassin
Thank you mods for making this decision.

Offline velvet angel

• Sniper Assassin
its good we are keeping things together. thanks for the decision.

Offline Kaz55

• Gunslinger
good ta see things are finally beginning to look a bit less chaotic. well done VR team, ur hard work is definately MUCH appreciated!  :beer:

Offline VR_Rock

• Sniper Assassin
good ta see things are finally beginning to look a bit less chaotic. well done VR team, ur hard work is definately MUCH appreciated!  :beer:

I know, I understand all the hell they went through to post this rule.