Author Topic: What's your equipment?  (Read 11403 times)

Offline Kriss

• Male Driver
  • Sniper Assassin
About the Gibson Les Paul voodoo, I totally would recommend them. They are basically expensive studios and in a couple of years time they will be as worthless as the les paul gothic range now is.

Offline daveguitar4269

• Pea Gun Newbie
30 watt TubeWorks amp
15 watt Orange amp

Digitech RP50 multi-effects pedal
Dunlop Wylde Wah

Ibanez RG320FM
Samick Avion (its like a les paul copy thingy...its a great guitar for the price though)
Lyon Acoustic (heh..i got it for $32 at Target LOL its GREAT)

yep...thats what i use...sometime near the end of the year im getting a Dave Kushner series Ravelle though... cant WAIT!  :headbanger:

Offline Philth

• Sniper Assassin
  • Iron Ego
    • PhilthTube
I've been looking at the Dave series Ravelles, they're sexy and not too expensive, seriously considering getting one.

I've only seen them in metallic green, do they come in any other colour?  He had a nice white one in Total Guitar a few years ago.

Offline daveguitar4269

• Pea Gun Newbie
I've been looking at the Dave series Ravelles, they're sexy and not too expensive, seriously considering getting one.

I've only seen them in metallic green, do they come in any other colour?  He had a nice white one in Total Guitar a few years ago.

im pretty sure the only come in dave's custom green color  :( which SUCKS because i LOVE the black one he uses for Slither...but the green is coooool so i guess ill just have to get it  :headbanger:

Offline Guns N' Roses

• Pea Gun Newbie
    • my space
I have a crappy 15watt Silvertone amp that came with my first guitar pack.  I have a Kirk Hammett ESP KH-202 and it makes the the little amp squeal like a @!E#@@ cant wait the get a marshall amp.

Offline sourstardust04

• Sniper Assassin
i have a gibson les paul cherry sunburst, and epiphone wildkat, a baby taylor acoustic and a crappy mexican acoustic(bought it in mexico for 25 bucks and i carried it in my back pack all the way home to new jersey), dunlop cry baby, boss dd-6 digital delay, boss mega distortion and a tascam 8track recorder(catching all those great moments!)

Offline who_needs_axl_?

• Pea Gun Newbie
BC RICO MOCKINGBIRD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes i like to brag and the fact that theres less than 300 in the world means im allowed 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline sölgie ämbör

• Pea Gun Newbie
I have a LP copy by Vintage, Roland Cube-30, Boss GT-6 and Cremona acoustic guitar.

Offline slashygirl

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Jack&Coke 4 life
    • The Angus Young Fanlisting
I've been playing the guitar for one year now. I have an Ibanez GAX-30 (black) plugged into a Marshall 45watt amp.
But I play on a Fender 100watt when I'm with the band.

cheers 8)

(Started playing on an old 1970ies Les Paul)

Offline Kona

• Gunslinger
    • naked pictures
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Epiphone G-400 Vintage (SG model)

Amp:
Vox Pathfinder 15

Pedals:
Crybaby Original
Boss DS-2
Boss RV-5

I need:
Either a Marshall or a Fender amps...with a head on cabinet.
Big Muff pedal.
Fender Telecaster

Sorry for all these pics, I'm bored today. :P

Offline slashygirl

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Jack&Coke 4 life
Wow, Kona, beautiful guitars!
Wanted to have that Epiphone SG, but didnt have the money.....

Love the colour of your LP

cheers 8)

Offline Negative Creep

• Sniper Assassin
  • Spay Yourself.
Haha my guitar doesn't work any more.  :shock:

Offline Kona

• Gunslinger
    • naked pictures
Wow, Kona, beautiful guitars!
Wanted to have that Epiphone SG, but didnt have the money.....

Love the colour of your LP

cheers 8)

Thanks! It took me 5 months to save cash so I could get the Les Paul and after that I was very poor! But it was worth it :P

Just save your cash and you'll get what you want. Of course it's harder if you don't have work...but $1 is always a good start :P

Offline _nightrain_

• Sniper Assassin
  • 14 years of silence.
Epiphone Les Paul
Cube 30 amp
old Yamaha guitar/amp that doesn't work well
Dunlop Crybaby Classic wah pedal

..Nothing great. I play lead guitar in my 'band'. I've been playing for about two years now, I think.

Offline DoubleBass

• Pea Gun Newbie
6 peice Vinny Appice Mapex kit
7 peice Pearl Export
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul
Hamer Standard
Fender Strat
2 Fender Telecasters
Kit model Jake E Lee style
Crate 60 watt Head
Peavey Butcher head
Marshall SL100
Peavey Heritage
Takamini Jasmine acoustic
Peavy MDII Mixing Board
Peavey Mark III Mixing Board

Offline l.a.guns

• Pea Gun Newbie

Gibson Les Paul Zakk Wylde Sig Camo

you got a zakk sig. i won't one so bad how nice is it and are the worth the price tag

Offline Let_it_Burn

• Target Practice
    • DIRTY FUCKIN VENDETTA
got a epiphone les paul custom really fuckin badly wana get a gibson...n a laney amp...120 watter vavle n all that very nice  :D

Offline Kriss

• Male Driver
  • Sniper Assassin

Gibson Les Paul Zakk Wylde Sig Camo

you got a zakk sig. i won't one so bad how nice is it and are the worth the price tag

Did have one, just sold it for £1650. Which is pretty cheap if you ask me.

I just got a couple more standards. A beat up 93 Honeyburst and a 00 Limited edition sparkle top.

Offline slashygirl

• Pea Gun Newbie
  • Jack&Coke 4 life
You sold if for 1650 pounds??? Holy crap.

Offline Kriss

• Male Driver
  • Sniper Assassin
Thats cheap, they retial for £3000. I coulda held out n got around £2000 for it. But I only paid £1200 for it so I didnt wana be greedy n just took £1650.

My setup has totally changed since this thread started.

Same amp but totally differnt guitars and TOUCH WOOD, Im about to FINALLY get a Jim Dumlop rack wah, after 3 years of waiting for one to turn up second hand!!!!!!!!!!

Offline velvet_loaded

• Gunslinger
I got...

a Yamaha EG 112 Electric Guitar
Marshall Valvestate 100
Yamaha DG Stomp effects pedal
BOSS MT2 Metal Zone Distortion Pedal
BOSS PW-10 V-Wah Pedal

you wouldn't believe the story behind the boss wah pedal...i was helping my cousin move out of her house, and i saw it lying there on the floor! I asked her who's it was and she said she found it in the cupboard and was gonna throw it out!! she didn't even know what it was! lol so i grabbed it! doesnt work yet, im taking it to the store to get it fixed...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2005, 05:08:48 AM by velvet_loaded »

Offline Suede Pistol

• Straight Shooter
    • Myspace
Im about to FINALLY get a Jim Dumlop rack wah, after 3 years of waiting for one to turn up second hand!!!!!!!!!!

duuude..you gotta let us know how that goes!

Offline Born 2 b Wild

• Gunslinger
  • Yipee Ky-Ay Motherfucker!!
i know have a dunlop crybaby! whoooooooooooooo hendrix eat ur heart out jk

Offline Kriss

• Male Driver
  • Sniper Assassin
Im about to FINALLY get a Jim Dumlop rack wah, after 3 years of waiting for one to turn up second hand!!!!!!!!!!

duuude..you gotta let us know how that goes!

didnt get it. They sell for $800 which is way too much!!!

I now have 6 Gibson Les Paul customs tho lol. Ill get a group pic taken in the next few days!