Author Topic: Camp Freddy On 4/30  (Read 2179 times)

Offline Gina499

• Pea Gun Newbie
Anyone know if Matt is scheduled to play with Camp Freddy's performance for the Hard Rock's anniversery this Saturday?  I see VR will be in Detriot but didn't know if he was going to fly in or something after the show to play with camp freddy.

Offline gnrvrrule

• Pea Gun Newbie
I heard about this a few weeks ago and mentioned it as well.  I couldn't possible see him cancel a VR show for his side project though.  Also, it seems unlikely/impossible to get from Detroit to LA to play in time.  But, there is a 3 hr time difference.  I hope he doesn't play a quick show and then fly to LA.

Offline ambrosia

• Gunslinger
Ozzy recently premiered three brand new cover tracks, on Camp Freddy Radio (with Doheny, Matt Sorum, and Dave Navarro) which will be released on a "covers" album, scheduled to be released sometime in June. The album will contain covers from Ozzy's recent release, "Prince Of Darkness" and some brand new gems, (like the following) which as of now, remain unreleased.

"Rocky Mountain Way" (originally recorded by Joe Walsh), "Go Now" (originally recorded by The Moody Blues) and "Woman" (originally recorded by John Lennon) were all played in their entirety, and can be heard by following this link:

http://www.thepanicchannel.com/radio/index.html

Offline Falcon

• Target Practice
Former Janes Addiction and current The Panic Channel drummer Steven Perkins has been playing with CF in Matt's absence..