Author Topic: 2005-04-07 - The Tonight Show With Jay Leno - NBC Studios, Burbank, CA, USA  (Read 42643 times)

Offline velvet angel

• Sniper Assassin
VR! :shock: ahh and britney murphy one of my fav actresses, aww i dont know if we have it here :cry:

Offline gbmonster

• Unloaded
Thanks for the download - we don't get Leno in New Zealand either.  Was bloody excellent - saw them in concert here in Feb.  Best live act around at the moment
Cheers Guys

Offline Quickmama

• Straight Shooter
I'm happy to hear those of you who didn't get to see VR on Jay Leno got to download it.  :)

Offline Zesotar

• Sniper Assassin
    • http://www.velvetrevolver.foro.st
Wow great performance, it seems like a rehearshal but fucking great. Scott is becoming amazing day after day, better and powerful. Slash cool like always, and Dave and Duff a little bored. I like the Backyars Babies's shirt of Matt, I have it signed. Great Great. I want to see it again live in the summer!!!

VELVET REVOLVER CAME TO SPAIN!

Offline dbyron

• Target Practice
Is it just me or does scott NOT sing the beginning of SBT?  I heard the audio and now seen the video and I dont see where he's singing SBT...all i hear is DLT...

later

Offline Jizzo

• Gunslinger
he sings hands are shaking musta been trippin this evenin'

The real lyrics to DLT are Can't Stop thinkin musta been trippin this evenin'

Offline dbyron

• Target Practice
i couldn't really tell b/c it was so fast and apparently only three words, but clearly they're different

later

Offline BoyTemple

• Pea Gun Newbie
cool! great performance :headbanger:
Scott has sung the last words with punk voice, i like it so much...

Offline Jizzo

• Gunslinger
I really am stoked on how good it sounds live. Its the only original song i havent seen them play live and it is my favorite, so its way cool to finally have a live version to listen to

Offline tomass74

• Sniper Assassin
  • http://www.myspace.com/wasted_talent69
    • Wasted Talent
Quote from: Jizzo
I really am stoked on how good it sounds live. Its the only original song i havent seen them play live and it is my favorite, so its way cool to finally have a live version to listen to

Agreed, I am gonna burn it onto a DVD....

Offline ambrosia

• Gunslinger
That performance & Jimmy Kimmel are my fave tv shows so far.

Offline Killer Lover

• Pea Gun Newbie
Velvet Revolvers performance on the tonight show was so rock n roll.  Scott is a true icon in music today. :headbanger:

Offline Rockergirl

• Gunslinger
Quote from: ambrosia
That performance & Jimmy Kimmel are my fave tv shows so far.

Mine too!

Offline Sweet~Slash

• Sniper Assassin
i loved the jay leno performance i thought is was really good man but i missed the jimmy kimmel performance i was so pissed  :evil:

Offline JustAnotherTattoo

• Gunslinger
  • ... and I'm movin' on ...
    • MyWorld@MySpace
are there any other performance on tv in future??? howard stern, conan o'brian or letterman maybe???

Offline hawk900

• Straight Shooter
  • I'm so Easy Easy!!!
  There on tonight correct again for the second time>